Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
The Blood Rebellion {Fantasy} {All Levels} O/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marissa_Jeane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:14 pm
Ryoko's sensitive ears picked up the sound of someone's feet hitting the ground not too far from her posistion. This was partly due to her rather large ears and partly due to the silence of the crowd. She was the first shift so naturally she had to go investigate. After telling Borouk that she would return shortly Ryoko quickly and silently made her way to Ivy, sword in hand. After deciding that the neko didn't seem like much of a threat, she lowered the blade. "Who are you?" She asked harshly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:33 pm
~Ivy Tai~

Ivy turned on her heel, in a complete circle, while humming quietly to herself. She tripped and stumbled forward when she suddenly saw someone standing before her. "Who am I~? I am me! And me is Ivy! Nice ta meet'cha nya~!" She smiled cheerfully at the woman. "Might I ask who you are?"

((When I use ~ behind a sentence, it means shes saying it in a sing-song voice!))  

Boss Cat-Gang Leader-

Marissa_Jeane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:01 pm
((I do the same thing ^_^))

Ryoko narrowed her eyes slightly at Ivy when she started to sing. Or whatever it was you would call that. She wasn't really sure but she didn't like it much. "What are your opinions on the Crown? The Regality, is what I meant to ask." The Crown was the title given to Masihiko's father and his predeccessors. Until Maya's and Masihiko's reign, there had only been one ruler. Depending on how old Ivy was, she may or may not know who the Crown referred to. Ryoko didn't sheathe her sword. She still wasn't comfortable enough to do so. "Ryoko Kisaragi." She responded without a smile. It wasn't that the elf had anything against Ivy; She just didn't know her. Ryoko tended to be very suspicious of new people and would come off as rude occasionally.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:11 pm
~Ivy Tai~

Ivy tilted her head, a thoughtful expression on her face. She twitched her ears and let her tail wrap around her arm. "Lets see.. The Crown..? I'm guessing you mean the leaders.. Well, I could really care less about how they work, even though I don't tenchnically agree with how they do it. But I don't really care for the Resistance either, so I'm more in the neutral party.." She nodded, then smiled at Ryoko. "I'm glad to meet you, Ryoko~!"

Boss Cat-Gang Leader-

Marissa_Jeane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:35 am
"Yes. That's who I meant. I'm not a fan of the current leaders either." Ryoko agreed. She wasn't too happy with the fact that Ivy didn't care for the Resistance, but a neutral person was far better than one loyal to the Regality. She was silent for a short while before she returned Ivy's smile. "It's nice to meet you." She was still keeping her eyes peeled for any signs of the army or those that might pose a threat.

"I normally wouldn't tell you this, but it would be best to avoid the territory over there." She said while pointing in the direction of the rebllious territory. She didn't want a neutral person to get entangled in the fight that was sure to come. "A rebellion recently took place so it's only a matter of time before part of the regal army arrives there. Depending on the general heading the segment of the army, the territory might get burned to the ground." She said quietly. She wondered if Ivy noticed that she was carrying two swords as well the elf's appearance. Ryoko seemed too prepared for a fight to be a usual traveler.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:27 am
~Ivy Tai~

Ivy's smile grew, and her eyes sparkled at Ryoko. "Just because I am neutral doesn't mean I am not watching whats going on. In fact, I was here to watch. And I can smell the Resistance on you, so I'm judging by your swords and your appearance that you are their famous leader, right? From what I heard, it was a beautiful dark elf with shifty, suspicious eyes. You seem to fit the bill!" Ivy giggled, then gave a coy smirk. "I wont interefere with the fight, unless I fear it gets to bad on the natural life around here. Then I'll have to step in and fight! Kay? But don't feel bad if I cross claws with you, because I am neutral and I wont only attack one side~! But this is only if the fight gets too bad, so you don't need to be mad at me!" She flicked her ears, and gave Ryoko a wink, then looked around for a stream that might contain some fish for her hungry tummy.

Boss Cat-Gang Leader-

Marissa_Jeane

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:44 am
"I'm not their leader." Ryoko responded truthfully. "Our leader doesn't fight with us. It wouldn't do any good to have the leader die." Ember was the one the elf took orders from, but she didn't expect or have a desire for Ivy to know that. "I have a leading role in the miliary, nothing more nothing less. My death in the grand scheme of things wouldn't mean much. I've lived by the sword my entire life. I'd rather die fighting than doing anything else." There were rumors about her occupation before the Resistance: Mercenary, soldier, assassin, and body guard were a few of them. Only one of them was the right one and Ryoko wasn't inclined to clear up the speculation.

She frowned deeply. She didn't like Ivy's definition of neutrality. "If that's the case and you fight against either side you aren't neutral anymore. If you're anywhere in this terrioty the Regal army will kill you even if you aren't fighting. At least, that's what the ruler probably wants." She didn't really view Maya as part of the ruling power even though the vampire was part of the Regality. Ryoko didn't have anything personal against the Princess but Masihiko was a different story. She returned her hardened gaze to Ivy. "If you fight against the rebellion I'll kill you." She promised seriously before returning her attention to the surrounding area.

Even though Ivy seemed to be the age of a child or teenager it didn't matter. The dark elf didn't discriminate between adults or minors and killed regardless of race or gender. Unlike the Prince, she only did so if she knew that the person fought against her personally or the Resistanc in general. That's how she justified herself. That justification gave her the peace to sleep at night after a battle. "Are you hungry?" She asked after hearing Ivy's stomach growl.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:24 pm
~Ivy Tai~

Ivy shrugged. "That is if you can catch me~" Ivy poked her bottom lip out in a slight pout, upset that she would even say she would be killed for fighting by either side. "I wouldn't kill anyone, thats against my morals! I would only knock a few people out on one side, same amount on the other till I'm satisified that it wont harm the enviroment." Ivy gave a sheepish grin as her tummy rumbled. "Yea, I'm starving! But I'm sure I can catch some fish if I could just smell a river nearby.." Ivy sniffed the air again, sniffing for the water.

Boss Cat-Gang Leader-

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces