Hey Wat’sz Gudd.? My Name is Annyi Buhh I Preferr GG(; Im A Proudd Younqsterr Wiff Latina Blood Runninq Thru These Vien’sz of Mine’sz.[Honduras *Catracha) I Came Into This Worldd On May11 [Taurus*) My Age isn’t Importantt xD. Soon 2 Go 2 OHMS. Im a Talkative Person But SumX i have Nuddin 2 Talk 2. And Im SomX A Borinq Person. Im Nice&-mean at some pointsz but dont worry im wont bite chu.lmao ILove 2 Hang Wifd Dee Buddiess and Were qangsters Lyke That..Hehe. ILove 2 Shopp and Get More Swagg. I Love 2 Make Friend'sz And Make Ppl'sz Laff And Make Them Happy And Editinq My PChursz(: If You a Effinqq Haterr Den Get Dee Effinqq Of Dee Pagee. Get’sz it Got’sz it Guddie’sz. If You Don’t Lyke me I Cant Do Nuddin Bout it B/Kuz Im Me and I Aint Gonna Change Dat For Nuddin and For No Bxtch. If You Don’t Lyke Me Then Avoidd me Simple As Dat. Also If I Don’t Lyke You Ill Tell You B/Kuz I Aint Gon Try to Make You Balieve Im Yewrr Friendd Wen Im Not. Ill Str8 Up Tell You And Ill Speak My Mind. Soo Yeahh. Well Ya Haterss That Didn’t Listen 2 Me Wen I Said Get De Effinq Of Dee page Go Buy Hateradee At 7Eleven Choke On Da Shyt And ByeBye, Yewrr Out And So Am I. byebye
[Picture Not Beinqq Post-Dnt feel Lyke Re-sizinqq wink