Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Think Harry Should Kill Malfoy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yougotownt12341245453

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:18 am
No, I don't think Harry should kill Draco. I don't think Draco should really be killed at all. Most of his actions throughout the 6th book were dictated by the threat of Voldemort killing him and his mother. Most of his actions in general come down to a prejudice passed on by his parents and the slytherin house in general. Sure later as he gets older he should be held accountable for his own actions(aside from aforementioned Voldemort related actions), but he did nothing really that was worth killing him over.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:42 am
No. I think voldemort will almost kill harry, but malfoy will jump in and taking the final curse instead of harry. he sacrifices himself, basically.  

Tassen Spellbinder

The_Violet_Insurrection

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:15 am
Good theory, Spellbinder, but i personally think that Malfoy will stay evil to the end. He's been a static character for the last six, and it would make for a very weak plotline if Jo were to let him suddenly grow a conscience. As for whether or not he is to be killed, he might be, but not by Harry, or any of his allies. Of course, he might try to take power for himself or something along the lines of that. Only Jo knows for sure. But hey, at least you only have to wait 2 more days to find out (which is more than i can say for me, im going on vacation on the day of the release, my flight leaves at 0600 and i wont be back in town until frikkin August 4th sad , which means i have to wait TWO FRIKKIN WEEKS until i can pick up my copy at Borders mad , which really sucks evil . It's official now that God hates me. But sorry for rambling redface )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:36 am
Cloud Starkiller
He's been a static character for the last six, and it would make for a very weak plotline if Jo were to let him suddenly grow a conscience.

You don't realize the depth of the character, do you? stressed  

Noelani Rules

The_Violet_Insurrection

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:56 am
ok, forget i said anything. Apparently i forgot about the events in half blood prince, which is my bad, sorry, but don't flame me over a stupid mistake. Lets just say you didn't hear anything, and i didn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:32 pm
yes  

xXBunnyPrincessXx

princess_slytherin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:25 pm
NO! dont kill  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:32 pm
nooo.
I like Draco, lol
It's not really his fault that he's a death eater, I mean his mom and dad are both death eaters, and he can't just say no to voldemort unless he wants to die. And he's waaaay too much of a wuss to stand up to his dad or voldemort.

-Unicorn Juice-

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:39 am
NO! i love draco.. i go for the bad boys.. i like them.. i have like draco since the first book!!!! i love him... he's my favorate guy character!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:08 pm
no because he didn't do really anything to harry if you think of it because Dumbledore was supposed to die  

sparky102

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces