Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
I found this on Youtube

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:23 pm
I found an Aura singing Yasashi Ryoute on my recent looks around Youtube.

I think its pretty good, I prefer the original though.

Is it just me or did she say the song was from .hack Roots?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:41 pm
I thought she said .hack game, but okay. AND YEAH THAT IS FREAKING GOOD. <333 I love that song.  

Misaki Haseo

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:51 am
I didn't finish listening to it. The original singer had a voice better suited for it. Now, if she was singing the English version, I might have listened for a longer time so that I could figure out what the words are. The English version on the .hack//G.U. soundtrack is more like an Engrish version. I had to check the lyric book to figure out what she was saying. DX  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:43 am
Darkly_Doomed
I didn't finish listening to it. The original singer had a voice better suited for it. Now, if she was singing the English version, I might have listened for a longer time so that I could figure out what the words are. The English version on the .hack//G.U. soundtrack is more like an Engrish version. I had to check the lyric book to figure out what she was saying. DX

I know what you're saying about the voice, the original had a more innocent, childish, sweet, gentle (lots of adjectives there) that made the song really good. I can't stand the English as much as the words to me don't flow so well with the background music.

I looked at the other songs as it was an apparent competition and some girl turned Utada Hikaru's "Blue" into a practical opera gonk , it kind made me die on the inside cause I really like that song. I thought that was for sure one voice that didn't go well with the song, the only credit I would give to that girl is that she did get the high notes.  

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:14 pm
Gaarita
Darkly_Doomed

I know what you're saying about the voice, the original had a more innocent, childish, sweet, gentle (lots of adjectives there) that made the song really good. I can't stand the English as much as the words to me don't flow so well with the background music.

I looked at the other songs as it was an apparent competition and some girl turned Utada Hikaru's "Blue" into a practical opera gonk , it kind made me die on the inside cause I really like that song. I thought that was for sure one voice that didn't go well with the song, the only credit I would give to that girl is that she did get the high notes.

I think the English flows fine, it just is impossible to understand what she's saying. It's really annoying when people butcher songs. Why can't they just leave them alone?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:46 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Gaarita
Darkly_Doomed

I think the English flows fine, it just is impossible to understand what she's saying. It's really annoying when people butcher songs. Why can't they just leave them alone?

People think that they can actually sing the song. Like those people who really suck at American Idol auditions. (I don't watch the show just the bad auditions are usually mocked, poked fun of, or are on tv so much)  

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:28 pm
Gaarita
Darkly_Doomed
Gaarita
Darkly_Doomed

People think that they can actually sing the song. Like those people who really suck at American Idol auditions. (I don't watch the show just the bad auditions are usually mocked, poked fun of, or are on tv so much)

I don't watch American Idol. I feel bad for the people who performed the bad auditions. I mean, sure they signed a waiver that allows their clip to be shown on TV, but it's kind of cruel that they get mocked so much.  
@Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games