Submit

Will you join us, believe it?
  Sure, believe it.
  Psssh, no!
  Poll whore
View Results

xx_dragon_girl_13_xx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:34 pm
This morning I was showing my friends the origin of Sasuke's hairstyle, believe it. The topic got changed to how annoying it is how Naruto ends a lot of his sentences with believe it in the beginning, believe it. I got the idea that there should be a believe it day where you end every sentence with believe it, believe it. And thus, Believe It Day was born, believe it. Go ahead and join the rest of us Believe-itites, believe it. It's not annoying if you join, believe it. Tell everyone else about it too, believe it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:06 pm
yeah!! do you know how long I have waited for this day,beleve it? now what I just wanna say thanks,beleve it! now I must go to sleep, beleve it! so goodnight everyone, beleve it!...maybe it should be "beleve it week!" that way, peaple have time to spread the word, and it wont feel like a chain letter, beleve it!  

Sasuke_ Uchiha_Venture

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:41 am
gonk one more "believe it" and my heads gonna explode sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:35 pm
Oh my goodness... stare EVERY TIME NARUTO SAYS THAT I WANNA STRANGLE THE TV!!!!! scream
"Believe it!!" <-- *kills Naruto

That saying is SOOOOOOOO ANOYING!!!! Kinda like how Sakura's inner-self.. says "Cha!" stare  

Aritsuke

Sasuke_ Uchiha_Venture

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:53 pm
Shurahime
Oh my goodness... stare EVERY TIME NARUTO SAYS THAT I WANNA STRANGLE THE TV!!!!! scream
"Believe it!!" <-- *kills Naruto

That saying is SOOOOOOOO ANOYING!!!! Kinda like how Sakura's inner-self.. says "Cha!" stare
ya me too, but I took part in this event 'cause when will a time to annoy peaple legally ever come again?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:02 pm
Depends on how often you do it, believe it.  

Captain Verd

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:52 pm
God damn it, beleive it is so stupid, DATTEBAYO!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:23 am
*takes a deep breath* DATTEBAYO!!!!!!  

Kitsune-chi

Lhunari

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:59 am
ahh! gonk I hate it when he says that scream the annoying-ness is killing me!! xp  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:49 am
Hey, no need to be negative, believe it!  

Captain Verd

A Magicians Smile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:25 am
xd I already do this around my friends, believe it! It pisses them off, believe it. It's so fun to annoy them like that, believe it. But I only do it around my friends, or else others may think I'm one of the Cartoon Network-watching Naruto newbies, believe it.

Now, I'm not saying that everyone who watches the dub is a newbie, believe it. They know who they are, believe it.

I've currently seen up to 148.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:30 pm
Dude, no way, believe it! That's so crappy, believe it. I had this random kid come up to me and be all "Hey, you have kaKAshi on your shirt", believe it.  

Captain Verd

xx_dragon_girl_13_xx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:39 pm
Randomly through the day I'd shout out "I'm gonna be the next Hokage, believe it!!" A lot of people stared at me. Everyone asked me what I was doing. I did it around everyone. It was actually fun because a lot of people at my school have never even heard of Naruto. Being weird is my hobby.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:13 pm
Naruto: You better believe it! I WILL be the next Hokage! Believe it!! Believe it!!
User Image

Airashii: -_-; Naruto, shut the @#$% up....

Naruto: Your...your so mean!!! crying
User Image  

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers