Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I have too much free time
  yes, yes you do.
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:05 pm
So I discovered a hidden talent last night.
I am really good at finding similarities and differences in faces.
My friend used that to her advantage and had me compare a picture of her boyfriend to random celebrities that people have said he looks like.
So in the end I determined that her boyfriend, Keanu Reeves, some kid from the movie Brick, Justin Long, and my ex-boyfriend all share similar jawlines. Also her boyfriend's nose is similar to Justin Long except Long's is more angular.
The Comparison
Then my friend made me do one for her.
Charlize Theron, Katie Holmes, and my friend all share similar jawlines and my friend's nose is similar to Mark Wahlburg's.
Her comparison

So why am I telling you all this?
I HAVE TOO MUCH FREE TIME AND I'M BORED.
And if you send me a picture of yourself I'll try doing one of these for you. Preferably a straightforward picture because as in both comparisons, the easiest thing for me to compare is jawlines.
Um... if you want me to do one and you already have someone in mind you want me to compare then tell me since if you give me no starting point I'll just go with any people that come to mind. When I told my friend her and Mark Wahlburg had similar noses she was like "NOOOOOOOOOO" because apparently she doesn't like him.

But all the talk of celebrities also makes me curious, who is your celebrity crush?

I'm not one of those obsessive celebrity people but I think Katy Perry, Zooey Deschanel(sp?), and Justin Long are attractive. I actually have nerd crushes on youtube stars instead. Since I started watching his videos I've had this huge nerd crush, whatever you want to call it, on Bo Burnham. I also think LiveLavaLive a.k.a. Mitchel Davis is cute too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:34 pm
Okay, I get told I look like tons of people. But I don't have any pictures. If I did, they'd be way too dark and pixelated because my webcam sucks and that's the best I could adjust it.
Ronnie Winter - Lead Singer of the band Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
Devon Workheiser
And I can't find a picture, but I've also been told I look like the lead singer of Slipknot. Without the mask, of course.
Can you find any similarities in just these two (or three, if you find a picture of the lead singer of Slipknot) celebrities?

Oh, and I have no celebrity crushes. I don't find a point. I mean, I think some are cute or hot, but I don't have a crush for them. sweatdrop

Death Shikaku

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:46 pm
Death Shikaku
Okay, I get told I look like tons of people. But I don't have any pictures. If I did, they'd be way too dark and pixelated because my webcam sucks and that's the best I could adjust it.
Ronnie Winter - Lead Singer of the band Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
Devon Workheiser
And I can't find a picture, but I've also been told I look like the lead singer of Slipknot. Without the mask, of course.
Can you find any similarities in just these two (or three, if you find a picture of the lead singer of Slipknot) celebrities?

Oh, and I have no celebrity crushes. I don't find a point. I mean, I think some are cute or hot, but I don't have a crush for them. sweatdrop

I don't think I've ever seen any of the members of Slipknot without the masks... I'm not a fan of them though so it's not like I've ever looked.

I don't tend to like celebrities either but when you're on youtube I guess I feel like I know the people better since most of the time they aren't just an actor acting the part of whatever they're doing. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:58 pm
Okay, at first glance. Chins. All three have similar chins.
Slipknot dude and Devon have similar noses and the shape of their lips.
Slipknot dude and Ronnie also have similar eyes. Ronnie's are just a little bit droopier.
Yes, I did forget the lead singer's name. Corey Taylor or something like that.
If Slipknot dude's chin were a little bit rounder him and Devon would share a very similar jawline. Devon just appears to have a slimmer neck, or the angle the picture was taken at effects how his neck looks.
Comparison

I also noticed that in that screenshot you can see my friend making a strange face underneath Devon from a screenshot I took while webcamming. Ignore him. You don't look like him.

Glad someone finds my useless talent useful. I have no idea what to do with it other than this. lol
I already have enough useless skills.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:11 pm
I find certain celebrities attractive and admire them. May even fantasize about them but then it's usually for their character from a film I liked-not for them themselves.

And heck-who needs them when I got real eye candy to crush on at campus. ^_^ - heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:16 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
I find certain celebrities attractive and admire them. May even fantasize about them but then it's usually for their character from a film I liked-not for them themselves.

And heck-who needs them when I got real eye candy to crush on at campus. ^_^ - heart

Yeah, that's usually what it is for me too. That's why I don't consider myself as having a real celebrity crush, I just think some celebrities are handsome or attractive.

Haha, I don't have anything really else to do. I've been really bored.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:28 am
TIME FER MIND%$#@/THREAD DERAIL!!!!! XD

Dr. Wallace Breen, from the video game Half-Life 2

User Image

Dr. Wallace Breen, IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the dude is real and unedited, the stuff below him was photoshopped in (not by me though ^^)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:55 am
xylert
TIME FER MIND%$#@/THREAD DERAIL!!!!! XD

Dr. Wallace Breen, from the video game Half-Life 2

User Image

Dr. Wallace Breen, IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the dude is real and unedited, the stuff below him was photoshopped in (not by me though ^^)
I lol'd.
The whole bottom image is shooped though. The only real thing about it is the actual guy. :O

My celebrity crush?

MEGAN FOX. GOD DAMN.

Flyentologist

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:11 pm
That is awesome Xylert.

I don't like Megan Fox. I think she looks like Angelina Jolie but she wasn't punched in the lip and I just think she's annoying. :/

I heard a rumor she was a really a man.
If I'm remembering my news correctly Weekly World News is one of those unreliable tabloid papers though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:15 pm
Zizzykitty

If I'm remembering my news correctly Weekly World News is one of those unreliable tabloid papers though.

Same website. Michael Jackson spotted dining with Elvis!

I'm not really a fan of Megan Fox, and I thought the same thing about Angelina Jolie.

Death Shikaku

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:49 pm
Death Shikaku
Zizzykitty

I'm not really a fan of Megan Fox, and I thought the same thing about Angelina Jolie.

Oh my! That must have been a site.
I love how the picture with it is so obviously photoshopped.

I don't get why people think she's so hot, Angelina Jolie.
She's got a body, but its all body and kind of creepy.
Megan Fox atleast is a bit more fleshed out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:17 pm
I have an uncle who looks like Richard Karn. When I was younger, I was told I looked similar to Peter Pettigrew; which isn't exactly flattering.

No celebrity crushes for me.

Death Shikaku
Zizzykitty

Same here. There are way more attractive women who do not receive nearly as much attention as Megan Fox does. She always seems to look disgusted. I just don't get it.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers