Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:07 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
The cars blow up in little nuclear bombs.
Shoot up a bus or truck.
KA-BOOOOOM

Just be a ways away or you'll get erased.
Yeah, cars in Fallout are nuclear-powered.

Armas, you want the ultimate revolver? Find yourself a Scoped .44. I've picked off Enclave Eyebots from the edge of the map with that sucker.

Yeah, I'm keeping my eyes out for the .44. But I did manage to pick up a 10mm SMG, and a sniper rifle off some guy in the Minefield. Now I'm looking for Ian in the Family. I found their hideout, and a locked door. I think I need to convince one of the guys to give me the key.

Oh! And I got revenge on some Tallon Company mercenaries that killed me earlier on. Just a few grenades and some well-placed Chinese assault rifle shots were all it took. But I did sneak up on them, and ambushed them near the top of a set of staircases. So they could only go one way, which made it easy to use the grenades.

Can't wait to pick up some serious firepower. But that sniper rifle is really great for thinning out the numbers in a large area before mopping up the stragglers with the SMG.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:13 pm
ArmasTermin
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
The cars blow up in little nuclear bombs.
Shoot up a bus or truck.
KA-BOOOOOM

Just be a ways away or you'll get erased.
Yeah, cars in Fallout are nuclear-powered.

Armas, you want the ultimate revolver? Find yourself a Scoped .44. I've picked off Enclave Eyebots from the edge of the map with that sucker.

Yeah, I'm keeping my eyes out for the .44. But I did manage to pick up a 10mm SMG, and a sniper rifle off some guy in the Minefield. Now I'm looking for Ian in the Family. I found their hideout, and a locked door. I think I need to convince one of the guys to give me the key.

Oh! And I got revenge on some Tallon Company mercenaries that killed me earlier on. Just a few grenades and some well-placed Chinese assault rifle shots were all it took. But I did sneak up on them, and ambushed them near the top of a set of staircases. So they could only go one way, which made it easy to use the grenades.

Can't wait to pick up some serious firepower. But that sniper rifle is really great for thinning out the numbers in a large area before mopping up the stragglers with the SMG.
I love how the SMG is a heavily-modified MP5K/10. But yeah, I used that thing for the longest time until I got the .44. It's far too effective for its own good.

I always used Lincoln's Repeater for the truly far-off s**t. Then again, I played with god mode on and a million .44 rounds because I found it far more fun that way. xd  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:14 am
Additions!

Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence is the sequel to the original Ghost in the Shell movie, and boy does it show how far animation has come. Seriously, it's worth watching just for the stunning visuals. Where Solid State Society (third movie) looks like an episode of the series with a slightly higher budget, part two they really raised the bar on. As for the story, some cyborgs have been murdering people, and it's up to Batou and Togusa to crack the case. Filled with all the shooting action and psychobabble you come to expect from the series. And for a fan, it's a must watch. If you've never see anything from the GITS universe, try the first movie and a few episodes of the series. Also I face-palmed at the "clip" reference to a magazine by Batou.

Sword of the Stranger is an anime OVA that came out in 2007. It's something about immortality, and the Chinese occupying Japan, or maybe some Japanese were occupying China. I was a bit in and out with the plot, but the action and martial arts was great. No lame standoffs with two idiots talking about their battle strategy, just swift actiony violence. I don't have much to say about this one, but it's worth a watch.

Crest of the Stars is a (2000?) anime series and may very well be the first one I'd ever seen. Seen, that is, not actively watched. I caught a few minutes of a few episodes maybe eight years ago, so I remembered next to nothing about it. But the series came cheap in the Anime Legends collection, so I gave it a try. To be quick, the animation is very, very dated, but the characters are... endearing. And even if the dialog can be stiff sometimes, the show puts forth an interesting universe for the viewer to soak up. Unfortunately the second season (Banner of the Stars) is really expensive for some stupid reason... So it might take a long time for me to get to see it. I'm going to wrap this up; my pop tarts are getting cold.  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff