Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Im a noob in the Sims2 world D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

christinaax3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:42 am
heey theres people. i'm having some troubles downloading. just thought someone from the guild would like to help? -wink,wink- ;D

Uhm so, I get everything and I cut and paste the file (pretty hair xD) in the download file, I start the game, and then I go to the mirror, click it, and look for the item that was supposed to be in the game already, and I see it but its like...the one hair thats just plain and straight (aka not the one I downloaded.)

Is something suppose to show up before I go in my neighborhood? Am I doing something wrong?

and yes I have Winrar, yes I extracted the file. or am i not suppose to do that? D:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:08 am
Did it have a mesh ? If it did, you need to download the mesh, too.  

acarinthecrash

christinaax3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:40 pm
nope it didn't. :

Maybe my game is just messed up or somethings wrong with my computerr,

I don't knoow.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:14 am
you need winrar. When you download custom content you have to extract it from the file and into the game some how. It won't work with just cutting and pasting. Just google search winrar. Wit's free and all that good stuff. heart heart heart  

shutterbeebee

SpellCzech8

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:39 pm
Well, I'd love to know how people got that dang hair. Like the ones in your [writtenxX] siggy. UGH, I only have the double delux Sims2, so I have Nightlife and Celebration stuff. MY OUTFITS AND HAIR AND STUFF IN GENERAL, SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games