Reply Adult Furries Guild
Leaving...sort of.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isaol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:38 pm
I will be leaving to visit my grandmother who is on very sick. She lives in Russia and me and my brother found out my brother took me to a clothing store and bought me a black suit. If I need the suit for what I think I need it for then it isn't going to be a very pleasant trip. After interragating my brother I found out we're either going to stay there until things get better "or until all her ailments cease to exist." I don't think she'll get younger. So anyway, that's that I'm going to be gone a week or two, or maybe longer, I honestly don't know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:19 pm
I hope things aren't too sad or bad or hard on everyone. It's not easy with an old and sick relative, so I hope it's at least a peaceful visit for whatever happens.

Look on the bright side though. If she gets better, you get to go on vacation in Russia! You can see much history while also getting very very drunk. Hey, they do have a lot of hard liquors there.  

Garek Maxwell

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:29 pm
At least he's being realistic.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:36 pm
Garek Maxwell
If she gets better, you get to go on vacation in Russia! You can see much history while also getting very very drunk. Hey, they do have a lot of hard liquors there.

She won't be getting better, she's like 80 something and in poor health, but thanks though. All I know about Russia is that we apparently "fled," when I was 2. And hell yup, I'm just going to go over there and get drunk and be a communist and grow a long beard and all that idiotic false stereotype stuff.  

Isaol

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:43 pm
aside from the situation that your grandmother is on her death bed. i envy you as i have always wanted to visit russia.

on that note i am terribly sorry for the circumstances and i wish your family the best.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:08 pm
Jungle Boots
aside from the situation that your grandmother is on her death bed. i envy you as i have always wanted to visit russia.

on that note i am terribly sorry for the circumstances and i wish your family the best.

So you're the one that made my Grandmother old!?!? How dare you.

Seriously though, apologizing for other's people's misfortune when you had no part in it, is not ...reasonable.

Thanks though. The only bad thing is that I fail at speaking Russian after leaving Russia I went to Italy and learned english before going to the US. So I speak it as a second language.  

Isaol

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:20 pm
Isaol
Jungle Boots

Seriously though, apologizing for other's people's misfortune when you had no part in it, is not ...reasonable.

Thanks though. The only bad thing is that I fail at speaking Russian after leaving Russia I went to Italy and learned english before going to the US. So I speak it as a second language.
empathy is reasonable.

i wouldnt expect someone who lived in russia for a whole two years to retain the language with complete fluency. unless of course your family continued speaking it to this day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:12 pm
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots

empathy is reasonable.

i wouldnt expect someone who lived in russia for a whole two years to retain the language with complete fluency. unless of course your family continued speaking it to this day.
My mother is in jail in Russia and my father disappeared In NYC. My brother speaks both Russian and English very well while I speak English well and only a little bit russian.  

Isaol

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:32 pm
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots

empathy is reasonable.

My mother is in jail in Russia and my father disappeared In NYC. My brother speaks both Russian and English very well while I speak English well and only a little bit russian.

what is your mother in jail for? if you dont mind my asking.

well if you are going to have family with you there that speak fluently in russian and english then you shouldn't be too bad off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:23 am
[-Erik-]

You mean you are, correct? You already revealed that Isaol was your mule account didn't you? It was discussed at length in a few threads and you didn't deny it or argue against it. question

Either way, good luck with the move and all.  

Elderoth

Isaol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:21 am
Tiloren
[-Erik-]

You mean you are, correct? You already revealed that Isaol was your mule account didn't you? It was discussed at length in a few threads and you didn't deny it or argue against it. question

Either way, good luck with the move and all.

This? Im just not leaving this account, I was actually wasn't going to join back with the AFG. This Account was meant to be my only account. As of now, there is no money being transfered between this account and my old account. Also, I'm not moving...  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games