Submit

CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:30 pm
Recently I was thinking that it would be cool if there was some sort of Kingdom Hearts attraction in the Disney parks.
Think this is a good idea?
What kind of attraction do you think would work?
What would be your dream KH park attraction?

I'll post my thoughts later  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:54 pm
no  

sSs_Vampire_Prince_sSs

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Pogs410

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:26 am
it would be cool if they had some kind of attraction for KH 'cause half of KH is Disney.

um... maybe Traverse Town or Hallow Bastion.
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:07 pm
Ummm idk. I don't know If it would kind of ruin the style since most attractions are based on movies and how the older people would feel about it. Personaslly I don't know that much about it, but hey could be a big hit. You Know what would be cool is if Disney got the rights to make a ride that is based on the boat thing that was used in the original Willy Wonka! You know the part where Willy Wonka takes them on that boat thing that goes really fast and it's all scary lol! I think that would be cool. I always wondered what it would be like to be in the boat hehe.  

REPORT_Emma

TheNoirGeek

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:06 am
No there's really no point. Besides the fact that Disney would have to get permission from Square Enix to use characters from the FF7, 8, 9, 10 and 10-X games. It's really hard to explain but it just wouldn't work.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:21 pm
It wouldn't work. But it's a cool thought. I would spazz to meet a Roxas or one of the other chars. They could use a gummi ship system like a monorail too.

Please if they would decide to go through this I should be consulted I could make a KH themed amusement park lol  

Plum Cyanide

Insanitea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:10 am
No, just no.
I love the game and everything, but it's not Disney enough to be part of any of the parks.  
Disney World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games