Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Odd dream

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:54 am
So tuesday I had a particularly vivid dream.

I was in the auditorium at my elementary, which has since been torn down, and was watching a pageant type performance. I was in the audience watching myself in 6th grade singing and dancing on stage. When I looked to my left my grandfather, Papa, was sitting next to me. He died when I was in sixth grade. He looked exactly like he did before he got sick. I was very surprised to say the least. Then he turned and looked at me and said something, but it was mumbled and I couldn't understand what he was saying.

Then my husband woke me up for work.

So I guess I'm wondering if this was really Papa, or just an odd dream. But it was so vivid I'm also wondering if maybe theirs some symbolism that I missed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:52 pm
I'm really horrible at dream interpretations. I know I've had really vivid dreams in the past that I would have sworn had some sort of meaning, but nothing that I could ever figure out. Plus with dreams, a lot has to do with how the individual interprets things, to me standing on a beach looking at the ocean is relaxing and peaceful, but to someone else who might be terrified of drowning, the same might be a nightmarish experience. So a lot depends on perspective.  

ncsweet
Crew

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:30 am
The only reason it's really bugging me is because Papa was there. I haven't thought of Papa in years. He looked happy watching the performance, but I just wish I had been able to understand what he said. I've got this nagging feelling that it's important.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:08 am
Maybe he misses you. Maybe he felt you could do with a visit?
Perhaps it was a way for him to reach you or maybe you were just thinking about him and he appeared smile  

doistu

EstellaHanzatsu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:54 am
I don't know that I'm exectly great at this sort of thing but heres my thought
Maybe what had happened was that in your dream you were in the stop of maybe one of your parent and what you saw may have been a look at the past?
Is that possible, and maybe he had said something during the performance that maybe you would have liked to have heard but didn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:20 pm
No, it deffinatly wasn't a glimps of the past. The events going on on stage never actually happened. There was never a time when all three of us (my siblings and I) were on stage at the same time.  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

x-moon-x-daughter-x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:39 pm
maybe he just wanted to visit you. he's your grandfather and cares about you even if he is dead. if you have a feeling that its important try to focus on it, notice little things and what they mean to you. like ncsweet said dreams are very specific to the individual. also focus on feelings that you had in the dream  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 pm
Shearaha
No, it deffinatly wasn't a glimps of the past. The events going on on stage never actually happened. There was never a time when all three of us (my siblings and I) were on stage at the same time.

I see. . .well then i haven't the slightest clew. sorry ^^'  

EstellaHanzatsu

Kuroshikaru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:12 pm
Shearaha
I was in the auditorium at my elementary, which has since been torn down, and was watching a pageant type performance. I was in the audience watching myself in 6th grade singing and dancing on stage. When I looked to my left my grandfather, Papa, was sitting next to me. He died when I was in sixth grade. He looked exactly like he did before he got sick. I was very surprised to say the least. Then he turned and looked at me and said something, but it was mumbled and I couldn't understand what he was saying.

Shearaha

Ii wasn't a glimps of the past but of what he and maybe you would've liked to see. He might have loved to hear you sing and watch you preform. He might've evenliked it better whe you did it with oyu sibilings. Maybe he thought that you have a gift tht you should share with every one and that you should try and get back in a close relationship with your sibilings so that you may honer him with one more preformance that he used to watch you do at home.

Of course mine is done in the concept that you used to do something with your siblings or each of ya'll did the same thing seperate and your grandpa used to love and watch it and he just wants to see ya'll togeather again. You should ask them if the had a similar dream.  
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games