Reply Chatterbox/Humor
Dead frontier

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krilliad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:48 pm
Alright so I made a dead frontier account, and have to say it's amusing. If anyone can offer any advice, or what have you, then feel free. Also add me , my account name is Krill.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:14 pm
1. Class: A class is vitally important. Soldier offers badass beginner stats but comes with a permenant experience tax. In the long run it's not worth it. There are a series of "rp" classes with an exp bonus, but in the long run don't do much to help. Service and producers do the best. Producers are farmers and scientists. Farmers make food every day and scientists make meds. How much and the quality are based on level. Service classes are doctors who heal, chefs who cook, and engineers who repair armor. You can charge for your services. Using services costs nourishment. Producers are the best.

2. Weapon choices. Choose early what you want to be and stick to it. If you choose to be well rounded in 3 or 4 weapon types you will pretty much just suck in all classes. Shotguns require lots of strength and 12 gauge shells are expensive. Shotguns have no critical hit and shouldn't be paired with anything you think you need critical hit with. Shotguns pack a powerful punch though. Machine guns are inaccurate as hell and go through ammo fast, but they do a great job holding the enemy back. Rifles are accurate and powerful, but have a slow rate of fire. Handguns are pretty cheap, but not very powerful. Grenades have a blast radius, but are expensive and take forever to reload. Mele isn't ranged, but there is no need for ammo and is good with critical hit. Blade mele usually does less damage, but attracts less attention. Blunt mele does more damage, but attracts a little more attention. Chainsaws do low damage, but have a very fast attack speed. They attract a LOT of attention.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:47 pm
"I am one of the Legion of dark..."
User Image

What IS Dead Frontier? o.o;

User Image
"I am a Sith and I will destroy all for which you have fought for..."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:03 am
Dead Frontier is a free online MMORPG where you pretty much have to survive a zombie apocalypse. The game has been in an open beta for the last year and a half but is shifting closer to the full version. A new player chooses a player class for their survivor. Different classes offer different benefits. Some even offer extra money, but it's not worth much. Anyway as you kill zombies in the inner city you gain experience and level up. As you level you get points to invest in stats and weapon proficiencies. It's important to decide what weapon type you want to use. Anyway in dead frontier there are forums where you can post. You can also go to a notice board to accept missions varying from finding a person to securing a building to collecting rare blood samples. You can go into the inner city to do the missions or to just mindlessly kill zombies for experience. You can also go looting and try to find supplies and weapons you can use or sell. The deeper into the city you go the better the items you can loot and the tougher the enemies. You can even clear out a building, barricade it, and make your own outpost. There are also Outpost Attacks where you have to defend your outpost from zombie invasions.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff