So...Would it?
  Oh yeah it would!
  Well, maybe...
  No! are you nuts?
View Results

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:39 pm
*shrugs*

Often times it don't work unless a lot of effort is put in. Don't we all wish it could be as easy as books, every problem is from the outside... Like bella never questions Edward or vise versa... It's weird. Me I question to a fault, seeming suspicious even when I'm not... But Im also 21 and have put 6years into everything. LOL I guess only time can tell.

And therapy don't really do anything for relationships unless ur both going. LOL imagine asking someone to do that when you're fighting lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:11 pm
User Image
hahah I always question too.

I some times wish I was in a novel. I try not to let my head go up in the clouds too much. It tends to create problems.

I've been with the same person for almost 6 years too.. except I'm turning 20. I was quite young when I started dating my girl.

Bleh anyways, back to the topic.
I kind of want to see a movie for MS but not at the same time.

(P.S. I have told my gf that when we were fighting, she didn't take it well)

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:49 pm
I'd be afraid they'd butcher it like twilight. I'm excited they have a new director. Although kristen's acting still sucks dishwater.

Wow that really must have set her off. LOL but some people need it sadly enough. I haven't yet LOL but my fiancĂ© has. Him and that temper...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:43 am
Itchyboobers
I agree with your wish for the movie to be a combination of both perspectives.

I found it very frustrating when the relationship in the movie looks like days pass instead of weeks/months. I think the sense of short time lapse has to do with the one sided perspective (Bella's viewpoint).

I believe if we saw more of Edwards viewpoint the movie would reflect a more lengthy complex relationship between them & the struggles each of them have as the relationship develops.

But then that gets a little tricky. Also you have the movie industry fumbling with making the first movie on trying to make it come alive, but not to its full potential. I could see it getting confusing, and now that I think about it... I really haven't seen a movie myself (when I do get a chance to go, which is rare) to see a movie in more the one person persective in first person.  

Reikage-Sanshi

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces