Mental Condition:
Throughout the RP, many traumatizing events may take place, and this will have a toll on any character’s mental health. As a character’s mental health degrades, they may begin to suffer from a variety of mental disorders such as paranoia or OCD. What, if any, disorder they may develop depends on a combination of your character’s personality, the traumatizing event that would have caused it (i.e., being trapped in a tight space may lead to claustrophobia), and a dice roll.

No disorder is permanent in this RP, you will have chances to recover from a disorder at certain points through the story, whether it be through medication or other means, even time. Whether or not you recover from the disorder depends on chance. The more sound the solution to the disorder, the higher chance of “curing” it. If you want to attempt to recover from a disorder, make a post as usual and then PM me about it, I will ask for a certain amount of numbers from 1-6 (the more I ask for, the better chance of recovery) and I will make a dice roll. If one of the numbers you told me is rolled, the recovery is successful

I may also PM you at certain points throughout the RP asking you for a few numbers between one and six. This means that your character has a chance to naturally recover from a mental condition.
Other than developing mental disorders, your character’s sanity will also take a hit from traumatizing events. The more traumatizing the event, the bigger the hit to your sanity, and the more chance you have to develop a disorder. Your level of sanity and any mental conditions will be kept track of with a ten point system that will look like this:

Mentally sound o---------Insane

Mental Condition: XXXXXX
The placement of the “o” represents your current mental condition, the further to the right it is, the more insane your character is becoming. If it manages to make it all the way to the right, your character has completely lost their mind and you may no longer control him/her.