Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
Door 4 - The Forest Green Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SiberDrac

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:05 pm
Chris did her level best to stare down her nose up at Ton'yell. She sniffed, realizing finally how rude it would be to try to out-authority Alex's therapist, and nodded her head. The bugs made her flinch, and she breathed out heavily a few times before she gathered herself enough to consult Alex, the leader, for names. He mulled it over for a moment, and considering all the strangeness and almost storybook-like things that had recently happened, he simply and perhaps naively named them, "Jack and Jill, Ms. Jordan. How do... they work?" She observed them carefully, clearly not trusting the little things, yet.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:47 pm
"Door seven should be fiiiiinewhat," Andreas trailed off at their smallest companion's question. To ask about how Jack and Jill worked immediately directed his mind to more questionable realms - realms which involved a great deal of sweating and moaning, or so he imagined.  

Venom3001

Isa-sama

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:09 pm
When Andreas turned to listen in on the question, the psychologist resisted the urge to shoot him an annoyed glance. Not so much because she knew what he was thinking, but this particular man had gone and killed Santa. From what Chris said about Alex's state of mind, the boy wasn't going to enjoy having Andreas around at all. Which means Jesse will probably attempt to pick a fight with him. This was going to be troublesome, but hopefully Alex, Jesse, and Chris would attempt to be polite if not plainly ignore those he didn't like.

Ton'yell touched Chris' shoulder, and Jack crawled onto the older woman's hand. "I'm not exactly sure," she said. She raised her hand up to her face to get a closer look at the ice beetle. "They look a lot like the water bugs we saw here earlier. I think that's what they are but adapted to the snowy environment. If you decide to touch them, you'll notice that they're quite cold."

Ton'yell lightly petted the small blue bug before it decided it wanted to go back to Jill. "I don't know if they have any special ability of their own. That'll be something to look forward to finding out."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:41 pm
Having no more questions, Hunter led the Guests back to the manor and to their chosen destination: Odin Junction. Along the way, they met up with Jordan and Cindy. Cindy quickly explained that Jordan had been found in the Wasteland and was suffering memory problems, but was otherwise capable and hoping to join up with them. Seeing no problem with another member, they agreed. Cindy wished everyone well and returned to the Wasteland. Hunter and the Guests then stepped through Door 7 and into Odin Junction.  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:01 pm
Arthur paced as the rest departed, still waiting before the Majesty of Colors. Once things had quieted down again, he turned to the royal and finally stood still.

"I trust I've made my stance on this clear. It's entirely possible that I'm just going to stay here until you decide to send me somewhere useful. I just can't believe there's not some front you could use another doctor on. The Wasteland certainly seemed to be full of the sick and dying, and at least I'd be doing something useful."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:11 pm
Thaumantias met Arthur's gaze evenly. "Very well, we cannot force you to rest. If you wish to help, we will gladly accept it. The Wasteland could always use more doctors, but it is a warzone. If you would prefer something a more clinical, the Iron Nation has a need for more doctors. It is a lesser need than that of the Wasteland, but also a more stable post if you so desire."  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:15 pm
"I won't shy from danger," Arthur told her flatly. "The Wasteland is the place I should be going. If I'm needed the most badly there, I need to be there, nowhere else."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:25 pm
"Very well, you may go. Hunter should return shortly to guide you back to the Manor."

Within a few minutes Hunter returned, ready to accompany Arthur to the manor whenever he was ready.  

NativeForeigner

11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces