View Results

Catrissa

Friendly Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:14 pm
hey all! i thought it might be a good idea to have a stories section so...well...yea so i made one XD.
just post ur happy, sad, or really crazy love stories here :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:22 pm
hm, okay heres my story.
about 2 years ago there was this guy who lived in my apartment complex. at first we didnt know eachother, i would see him everyday when he passed by my door when coming home from school. we lived 2 doors down from eachother. for me it was love at first site, u know, most girls get it atleast once lol. one day i went out to go hang out with my friends who lived in the apartments aswell, and saw him there too. we had finally met that day, and i was pretty happy cuz i really wanted to get to know him x3. as time went by we became more and more closer, and my best...*clears throat*...ex-best friend noticed i wasnt hanging out with her as much. she started to flirt with him in front of me; sitting on his lap, trying to kiss him, hugging him....even he knew what she was trying to do. one day she started doing that to him...and i got tired of it and left, he tried to follow me, but my friend held him back to talk to him. the next day he came to my door asking if he could talk to me. he told me every word of what she said to him. she told him that if he continues to talk or even look at me, she would kick his a** until he listens. he didnt care about what she said, he said he would never give up a friend like me, no matter what. after that we completely ignored her. we would go to the arcade together, he would even beg to go shopping with me and my mom lol. i always kinda knew he felt something for me, because he always gave hints razz . i asked him what he wanted for his birthday, he would start a sentence like "oh, an xbox, movies, you" i would just say "what o.o" and he would say "nothing smile ". one day he went swimming and asked if i wanted to join, but i couldnt cuz my parents said no ._., so he asked if i could still stay and talk to him, i said ofcourse smile . while he was in the pool about 10 min later, he swam up to near where i was and just stared at me. i asked if something was rong, he said yes. after that, he said..."i really like u, and i dont want to hide it anymore." i couldnt belive what he said, i couldnt even respond to it. he got out of the pool and said "common lets go back". i just followed. when we got back, he asked if i liked him the way he liked me, and i said yes, but we both knew i couldnt have a bf until my 13th birthday *which was 2 months away*. so while we waited we still hung out like good friends. about 1 month after he shared his feelings with me...we had an apartment fire, something sparked in his backyard while he wasnt home. i was scared because i didnt know he wasnt home, and i couldnt find him in the crowd of people watching. about an hour later after crying my eyes out, richard walked up to me. he knew what i was thinking, first thing he said was, "im okay, dont cry anymore". i just looked at him and smiled because i was happy smile . we just sat together in silence, because we had no idea what was going to happen now. after a while a bus came for the victims of the fire to take them to a hotel to stay at for a while, he went to go live with family. after that day, i never saw him again. sadly we never hugged or kissed, and i dont have anything to remember him by but my memories. i remember every moment with him. i remember talking to him with our DC's picto chat lol. i remember when he went shopping with my mom, and we took him to the bra section mess with him x3. i remember going to the nickel arcade with him, and freaking out because i lost my moms cell phone. he sat with me for 45 min while we waited for it to turn up :3. one day im sure ill see him again though, iv never felt feelings for anyone like that since then. every night i lay...wondering what it would be like if there never was a fire, or if i had never met him, i usually just cry myself to sleep every day. im hoping if i can find a guy to be serious with on gaia, it will help me to forget him.

sorry my story was so long, im wondering if anyone is actually gonna read it sweatdrop  

Catrissa

Friendly Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

-Dusk The Great Shadow-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:36 pm
you need a hug?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:14 am
lol no im good xD  

Catrissa

Friendly Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

wenfy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:29 am
Aaww. Cute story. I really hope you see him again.
: ]  
The Match Making Partner's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff