Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Anya Alstreim (Accepted)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InsainButterfly

Neophyte Firestarter

6,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:34 pm
User Image
Name: Anya Alstreim
Aliases/ Nicknames: Annie, Yoko, Busty Babe

Physical Description: She stands at a surprising 6'2" with a petite build and a goregous body that's not just for show. She's only about 135 lbs, most of which is muscle.

Age: March 10 - Death Day. 23 at death. 891 years since death.

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Himeko

Zanpaktou: Achieved

Shikai Release: "Follow the flames, Himeko!"

Shikai: Not Acheived

Taking advantage of her flexibility and power, Himeko becomes a large amount of smoke that can be manipulated and condensed into a obsidien material at will.

Bankai: Not Achieved

In the Bankai form, Himeko wraps around Anya and forms what seems to be a black cloak. Smoke is emitted from the cloak constantly. The cloak increases Anya's speed and flexibility ten-fold.

Special Accessories: A gold and black kiseru.

Skills: Anya boasts a terrific power to her attacks, as well as an incredible flexibility and stealth. She is light on her feet and quick in step, perhaps not the fastest though. She lacks a steady defense and tires quickly.

Abilities: Anaya is able to use smoke familiars, which she can use as her eyes and ears, as well as for battle.

Personality: Forgetful and bubbly, Anya is incredibly offbeat. She enjoys being flirted with, but is actually rather prude. She over-reacts to just about everything, and has a tendency to run around without knowing where she's going.

Biography/History: Anya doesn't really remember how she died. However, she holds the belief it had something to do with a rapist and a knife. When she entered the Soul Society, it took a long time before she was actually recognized for any talent. Then again, she was a famous thief in the slums. It took them more time to catch her than anything else. Upon joining the Gotei 13, she took up smoking and learned to create and manipulate smoke familiars as an extension of her kidou, as well was her zanpaktou.

Signature/Patented Technique: None at the moment.

Guild Status: N/A

Online Schedule: Every day. Afternoon and Night.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:39 pm
I see no problems, but some of the others might have an issue with the speed.  

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

InsainButterfly

Neophyte Firestarter

6,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:48 pm
A N Y A A L S T R E I M

B U S T Y B A B E

User Image

Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!

I try to keep believing, dreaming, on...

[size=24][b]A[/b][/size] [size=18]N Y A[/size] [size=24][b]A[/b][/size] [size=18] L S T R E I M [/size]

[size=20][b]B[/size][/b] [size=16][i]U S T Y [/size][/i] [size=20][b]B[/b][/size] [size=16][i] A B E[/size][/i]

[imgright]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/Karmathecatgirl/yoko_by_ferazhin.gif[/imgright]

[size=10]

Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!Text here!

[/size]

[size=9][color=darkred][i] I try to keep believing, dreaming, on...[/size][/color][/i]

BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games