Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
[Sci-Fi/Horror/Drama/Intermediate]The Fallen, Zombie RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMuseOfTragedy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:23 pm
Herro dere. I am Darkmuse, or you can just call me Zombie, Z-Chan, Zombie-Chan or whatever. My point is, hi. Sorry this is gunna be long, but it will be fun when we start. I promise, kay? <3

Alright so, rules. If you violate them, I'll find you. Really.

-No content above PG13 will be tolerated. Gore does not count.
-Really any level of posts will be accepted, but srsly no text talk cuz, omfg, i cant stand it. Be as litterate as you can.
-No one is going to yell at you for spelling mistakes. I've probably made a dozen already.
-NO GOD MODE! unles asked to by the player or is the maker of this Rp
-All character profiles will be sent to me and or Ava850 who is also going to monitor this with me, via PM. PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE YOUR CHARACTERS IMMAGINATIVE. SPEND SOME TIME ON THEM!!! ALTHOUGH THEY MAY BE FICTIONAL, THEY NEED LOVE TOO!!!!!!
-However you roleplay is fine. I don't care to much how you phrase your actions and so on but please use proper punctuation. We're not going to DECIPHER your posts.

Mmk, sorry to have bored you with the rules and such but that stuff is important so SUCK IT UP. Kay? Zombie loves you. Now, here is the story line that we can build off of:

It's the year 2210 and the human race has not made any SUPER DUPER scientific breakthroughs that have resulted in flying cars and levitating devices. The major advances the human race made were actually in the fields of medical science, but cell phones and automobiles did improve quite a bit too. So did the aircraft but lets not spend all day on this. In the year 2195, a highly infectious virus broke out somewhere in India and spread rapidly through Asia and Europe and in no time, had spread to every corner of the world. The virus killed hundreds of thousands of people and turned vast numbers into what is now reffed to as the Fallen, but classically known as Zombies. Aging stops, but the mind is completely turned to mush except for the most primitive functions and the drive to acquire sustenance: meat, and especially brains. These zombies killed and infected more than three quarters of the world's population. Small cities have risen up in the 15 years since the "Year of the Falling" (2195). Protected by guarded walls and a small bands of militia called "Redeemers" who fight off the zombies wherever there is a breech, these cities are fighting to survive and grow in the aftermath of the apocalypse.

You are an inhabitant of a city located near the old Russia/China border.
Your character may fall under two general categories depending upon the age you choose.
-"Survivor", someone who is older than 15, who survived the Year of Falling.
-"Generation Alpha", someone who is 15 or younger, born during or after the Year of Falling.

You may also choose physical alterations for your character that may give them advanced attributes like speed and strength and so on through becoming a cyborg. These alterations can be pretty crazy so feel free to get creative, but explain it in the Extra section of your character profile.

Here is the character profile skeleton:

Name:
Bio:
Pic:
Extra:

Okay! Lets have some profiles!! I'll post again when we have enough, then we can begin. Zombie out.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:31 pm
MMk Here is my character. <3 Drew her up myself and i'll be happy to do art for anyone who wants it, Avi art or OC art, prices are listed on my profile so if you like the artwork, PM me
Name: Ame Hanako, or just Hana
Personality: Quiet and shy, but upbeat and fun-loving, comical, smart, klutz
Bio: Born during October in the Year of the Falling, she is immune to the virus and was sent by her parents to a survival camp that became the city. She grew up with other orphans within the city as a street rat until she joined the Redeemers at age 13.
Likes: Kiwis, drawing, singing, the night life, hearing about life before the year of falling, anime, fighting the fallen, listening to techno music loudly, rain, watching brains splatter out of skulls.
Dislikes: Spicy food, folk music, egotistical people, old people, bright sunlight, pessimists, complaining, mornings.
Pic: User Image
Extra: Has a mechanical arm and leg, and new, mechanical eyes after an accident when she was 14. Her new eyes can be use a number of different functions such as, thermal vision, night vision and bird’s eye. She has WAY to much fun with these modifications. (:  

DarkMuseOfTragedy

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:43 pm
heart
Hey my name is Ava and I am the Co creator of this RP and here is my character.

Name: Jade Ford
Personality: She is easy going and loveing. She loves helping people
Bio: She was born 3 years befour the year of the fallen. She didn't get the to the virus thank god. She thought they were all ugly. She lives with her morther and little brother.
Dislikes: the ones who got the virus, Fighting and haters
Pic: User Image
Extra: She was born with the power to have to do what she was told. She dont tell know one this so that she can be free.

heart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:50 pm
Mine was accepted.... weeee whee

Name: Melanie
Personality: She's rough and seriouse.
Bio: She don't remeber how, but when she was about to die she refused to give up. And somehow she ended up as a zombie, but an itelligent and human-looking one.
Dislikes: Weak and wimsey people, to give up and to be ordered around
Pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Extra: She can see in pitch dark and can collect her inner power to create dangerouse energy in diffrent ways  

inusilje

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff