Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply 1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1
Soul Bound (Silver Nephil and Otulissa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:37 am

Mirabella smiled and said, "That was so cute, Trinity!" She giggled and kissed Trinity, this time on the lips.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:43 pm
Trinity smiled, wrapping her arms around Mirabella's waist.  

Silver Nephil

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:03 pm

Mirabella laughed and then asked in more of a joking way than a serious way, "I wonder if this is even legal...?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:17 pm
Trinity blushed. "Legal?"  

Silver Nephil

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:43 am

Mirabella laughed again, and murmured, "I don't know exactly what that means myself..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:36 pm
"Oh. Okay." Trinity smiled, leaning up and kissing her lips again. She reached around and stroked Mirabella's feathers.  

Silver Nephil

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:48 pm

Mirabella giggled and said, "That feels good! Which is quite odd, considering the fact that my feathers do not actually hold nerves..."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:03 pm
Trinity tilted her head. "So they're like bird feathers?"

"No," said a voice. The girl turned her head. A tall, dark man stood in black clothes, popping a chip in his mouth. "Yes." Another chip. "Not really though." He wiped his hand off on his pants. "Have either of you two seen Gabe?" She pointed. "Thanks." He strolled out the window, disappearing in a rush of black feathers.

"...Are a lot of people I don't know going to come through my house?" Trinity wondered, looking at Mirabella. "And who was that?!"

"Uriel," came the man's voice in her mind, "but you wouldn't know me unless you've died."

Silver Nephil

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:05 pm
"Hehe," Mirabella giggled again. Uriel showed up a lot, always following Gabe around. It was as if HE was a guardian angel too. It was quite amusing to think about.

"Bye, Uriel; it was pleasant of you to be dropping by. Keep Gabe under care, all right?" Mirabella shouted after Uriel.

Then she said to Trinity, "Hehe, yes, some random people will probably be passing through fairly often.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:20 pm
"Will do."

Trinity nodded. "I guess I'll expect that then."

Silver Nephil

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:22 am

"Thanks for understanding," Mirabella said sweetly, with a smile. Then she changed her facial expression to a look of mild surprise.

"Ooh!" she mused. "We have another visitor already!"

A ruffling of feathers was heard, and someone with massive white wings bounded into Trinity's room from seemingly nowhere.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:50 am
Trinity stared. "Who is it this time?"  

Silver Nephil

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:02 am

Mirabella sighed, and said, "It's Leyla, another fellow angel. I wonder why she's here...?"

Leyla said, "Um... I guess I'm in the wrong place?"

Mirabella whispered to Trinity, "Leyla gets confused and lost easily..."

1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas