nopee...
View Results

GardenElf

650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:46 pm
I thought it was brilliant!! In fact I own it!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:08 pm
OMG! YES I DID WATCH THE 4TH MOVIE OF HARRY POTTER! I heart ED IT IT WAS SO CO0L.. I WATCHED IT LAST FRIDAY NO THIS WEEK IT WAS SOO SO SOO SO!! OMG CO0L.. MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN HE WAS AT LORD VOLDEMORT. CAUSE IT WAS VERY INTERESTING. BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN I`M ON HIS SIDE THAT WAS JUST ONE PART I LIKED. FOR THE TASKS. I WAS SCARED FOR HARRY POTTER BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT HIM TO DIE. BUT OF COURSE HE WOULDNT BECAUSE HE CONTINUES.. IN THE REST OF THEY STORIES.BUT YEAH... I LOVE HARRY POTTER.!!!

STRAWBERRYMIX.~* heart

Juicey_Apple14

dannyjacksonsg-1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:57 pm
it was ok but not the best  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:12 am
Saw it, hated it. Nothing of consequence happened, except Cedric dying, and they managed to screw that scene up horrifically.

I remember back when I first saw it. I was talking to one of my friends and this is the gist of what I said:

When I read the fourth book, I saw the action of the tri-wizard tournament as a back drop for Harry's life, the real story. The real story is how a character reacts to the drama.

But the movie got it all backwards. They made the action of the tri-wizard tournament the focus. And not only that, they left out everything else. They left out everything important!

And in the 4th and 5th movies, they barely showed Harry attending classes.  

Jill_Pole

The Harry Potter Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces