Welcome to Gaia! ::

gaian myspace

Back to Guilds

this guild is just like a regular myspace.join to meet pple obviously 

Reply myspace profiles MAKE 1 IF YOU JOINED THIS GUILD!
Cherry Pandii's Profile

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello there! How is your summer?
  It's good, thank you!! :D How is yours?
  Honestly, not so good.
  Poll Whore :3
View Results

Vivallie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:26 am
Hello there everyone! My name is Cherry Pandii, nice to meet you! I'm pretty much what you call a happy random person. xd I love meeting new people and having fun! I don't get all obnoxious and I do respect the people around me.

You see, I'm actually the kind of person who doesn't like trouble, I'm pretty much what you call "a peacemaker". And I do my best in school. And I avoid getting into fights. I love all my friends! If you want to be my friend, just ask! I'd love to be friends!

And I love to go shopping and I'm an Ice Cream Monster!!! Rawr, and what I mean by that is I love Ice Cream a lot! And I love parties and my favorite holiday would of course be Christmas. And I've learned that Christmas isn't about the gifts, It's about your family and friends, how you spend time together.

And right now, I'm being green which means I'm helping save the planet. I know there's only one of me, but a million friends like you, we can save the planet! Are you with me? And you can help by recycling, planting trees, saving electricity, etc. If we all work together, I know we can do it. It's teamwork. Well I guess that's it for now! Thanks for stopping by to take your time to read this. I'm very sorry If it was so long. Anyway, see you around the guild! Have a nice day, bye!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:30 am

ll Nauni-Kun ll says:
]

I love your profile! You sound like a cool person. C: I would like to get to know you better. C: Comment me sometime. ^w^

User Image

Strange Lavender

Dapper Giver

7,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
myspace profiles MAKE 1 IF YOU JOINED THIS GUILD!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games