Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!

Back to Guilds

Hang out with your friends and stay updated on all the news of Spirit Week AT THE SAME TIME! What a deal! ;D 

Tags: spirit week, user event, classes, hangout 

Reply The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!
Suggestions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karmic Kelsie

Cat

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:17 pm
ℓїκε ħůηġяу ġůεşτş, α şїττїηġ αůdїεηcε ℓøøκş...

This thread could provide some day ideas, especially in the "Special Mentions" section. c:
I think Scenic && Punk could be fun. In punk you could get a bunch of things--cyber punk, steam punk, punk rock, etc.

...ρℓαуş αяε ℓїκε şůρρεяş; ρøετş αяε τħε cøøκş

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:36 pm
i had the weird idea of well with the class colors though...

thinking that white is all the colors combined in the color spectrum i was thinking that the 03' members should be white

but that was just me thinking but i know that red had been the color for us 03'ers since it started

but i just wanted to put it out there

xp  

l_RavenPandorah_l

Adorable Shapeshifter

Mrs_S_Snape

Playful Wench

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:45 am
Happiness isn't something you experience...

No idea if anyone else has thought of this, but as a day suggestion for next year, I vote support your favorite Gaian town day.
...it's something you remember. ~Oscar Levant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:04 am
User Image

I would love to see next year some kind of book related day. Dress up as your favorite character from a book like Harry Potter, Twilight, Dorian Gray (I'm hip on oldies), etc.

I know there are some who would say Manga and Comic books are a book but we can make another day for that.

User Image  

Rockstar Crush

7,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

goozma

Buggy Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:36 pm
I think a zOMG! Day would go over pretty well. Cosplaying as NPCs, dressing with the items, or just gearing up for battle. A lot of people joining Gaia are joining because of the game, and I think it might appeal to a whole new crowd of people.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:28 am
I was looking over the thread for last year, and the year before. I had come up with a few suggestions, but wanted to know if they'd already been done. I put the ideas by themselves so you can just scan the post and get the gist.

Rainbow Day - It was celebrated the year before last, but there have been so many A-mazing rainbow items that maybe someone wouldnt mind bringing it back for next year? Last year was my first spirit week, and I remembered Monochrome day, this year I half expected a rainbow day... until I checked the 200...8? thread and noticed there had already been one.

Character Day - Dress up as your favorite fictional character from any book, movie, or show. Or, if youre not the reading, movie watching type, dress up as some band member, actor, or scientist you admire. Spiderman, Lady Blahblah (pardon the humor heh) , Indiana Jones
, Jack the Ripper.... Dust off those impersonation abilities and have fun.

SDPlus Day - There was an animal day last year, thats what made me think of this. We all know most some of you out there have at least one sdplus doll you hold at night, perhaps youre an obsessive collector who has to have 'em all? Show off your collection today by piling on as many as you've got!

Edit : I thought of another one, though its a pretty simple idea

Pajama Day - Don't act like you didn't just roll out of bed! Stay in those comfy clothes all day. And dont forget your stuffed animals (Or do you sleep in the nude?)  

Duo-chan_in_wonderland

hpanna

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:35 pm
Victorian or Gothic Day  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:29 am
Mrs_S_Snape
Happiness isn't something you experience...

No idea if anyone else has thought of this, but as a day suggestion for next year, I vote support your favorite Gaian town day.
...it's something you remember. ~Oscar Levant
I second this.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

l_RavenPandorah_l

Adorable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:17 am
Suggustion for when entering town for pictures....

can you post that if anyone is going into town to join in
with screen shots... to not wear a background or something really huge that can be considered a background?

I know many get annoyed with those who wear bg's when doing screenshots
due to size and then it makes the image they are trying to do kinda of awkward.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:18 pm
Day of Sweets Day! Since there are a lot of baked goods, candy, and fruit items out there now biggrin  

SweetNiar

Evolved Lunatic

39,225 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Carl 200

QT2

Golden Admirer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:14 pm
Creativity day would be a fun one... filled with all the creativeness that every gaian has!
Creative artists, writers, and fashion designers~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:34 am
SweetNiar
Day of Sweets Day! Since there are a lot of baked goods, candy, and fruit items out there now biggrin

+1  

kyosfera

Autobiographer

The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out