Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!

Back to Guilds

Hang out with your friends and stay updated on all the news of Spirit Week AT THE SAME TIME! What a deal! ;D 

Tags: spirit week, user event, classes, hangout 

Reply The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!
Ask the mods! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Maharani

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:23 pm
The Delicious Caek
I was going to ask the same thing. Hopefully we find out soon though, I've finally come back after being gone for so long and I want to participate again!

I'm in the same boat as you whee Came back just for spirit week~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:50 pm
The Maharani
The Delicious Caek
I was going to ask the same thing. Hopefully we find out soon though, I've finally come back after being gone for so long and I want to participate again!

I'm in the same boat as you whee Came back just for spirit week~

I know! I remembered last year about spirit week, but showed up right after it ended and said "well, guess there's next year" sweatdrop

I love spirit week, I used to get all dressed for it irl and I'd plan my avis out ahead of time. It was my favorite thing, mostly because I loved having the themed days and having a nice big forum where everyone would hang out and chat with each other.  

The Delicious Caek

Adorable Fairy

14,350 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Streaker 200
  • The Sweetest 250

The Maharani

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:05 pm
The Delicious Caek

Oh, man! I've had that happen too... either last year or the year before. I've been slacking.. but this year I was actually rearing to go and ironically it's been delayed.

Wow, that's dedication! There really is nothing like Spirit Week on Gaia for bringing all different types of people together for random fun. So much of the site is good to hang out but aside from the site-wide events and like.. roleplay guilds it's very cliquey everywhere (CB, GCD, PD, all the acronyms).  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:05 pm
I'm trying to find out if there's plans in motion for 2016 GSW. If not I volunteer to organize and/or help out if needed.  

MsGrimm

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers