Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
A few cheats I'm wondering about...o.o

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever had twins?
  No T_T
  Once
  Twice
  More than twice
View Results

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:19 am
Right sooo..I'm new...AAAND this is my first ever guid..sooo

i was wondering, does anyone know the cheat for twins that actually WORKS?!

also...i hear theres a teen woohoo patch..any ideas where i can download it? apparently they can get pregnant aswell..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:33 am
There used to be a cheat for twins that worked with the original Sims 2 but I think it got patched over in the expansions

it was
twinsr2cute

It worked for me until I installed University.

I've never heard of a teen woohoo patch though, that'd be interesting  

Lady Vina

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:37 am
i_love_it
There used to be a cheat for twins that worked with the original Sims 2 but I think it got patched over in the expansions

it was
twinsr2cute

i havent got the expansions yet..sadly.BUT SOON!! i only heard about the teen woohoo earlier today. Just looking for a place to download it, but it definately exists..from what i searched  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:38 am
Btw, this guild rocks!! A bit..empty yes, but good!  

Greenzally

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:32 am
There is not, and never has been, and never will be, a cheat for twins. If you were on the Sims 2 site, you would get yelled at for asking that xd .

If you really want twins, go to www.modthesims2.com and download a twins hack. Personally, I like the Twins, Triplets, Quads hack by TwoJeffs, it lets you choose how many kids you have at once.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:33 am
i_love_it

it was
twinsr2cute

No, that never existed. Thats why the cheat box expands. It's pure coincidence if you get twins with that.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

miname_sohma

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:36 pm
Hmm... in all the time I've played Sims 2 (since september last year), my Sims have had 3 twins... once, both were boys, and twice both were girls ^.^ They're so cute, but boy they are really tiring during the toddler age -_-. Oh... and I have no additional hacks... what they said ^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:58 pm
AnnoyingEvil1
i_love_it

it was
twinsr2cute

No, that never existed. Thats why the cheat box expands. It's pure coincidence if you get twins with that.
The cheat box didn't expand with me.

It only worked on the original Sims 2 though so they could have patched over it in University. But I do know for a fact that it went in and must have worked cause the two times I used it, my Sims had twins. I did it back to back too so I'm sure there are a lot of odds against having twins two times in a row  

Lady Vina

Greenzally

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:13 pm
i_love_it
AnnoyingEvil1
i_love_it

it was
twinsr2cute

It only worked on the original Sims 2 though so they could have patched over it in University. But I do know for a fact that it went in and must have worked cause the two times I used it, my Sims had twins. I did it back to back too so I'm sure there are a lot of odds against having twins two times in a row

I've ONLY got the original sims, and the cheatbox did expand..and I never have twins..anyhoo, thats wot the inteenimater's for!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:21 pm
Greenzally
i_love_it
AnnoyingEvil1
i_love_it

it was
twinsr2cute

I've ONLY got the original sims, and the cheatbox did expand..and I never have twins..anyhoo, thats wot the inteenimater's for!
Hm... That's really weird cause I could've swore mine worked. Cause that's how the Rosenburg's got two sets of twins and cheat box didn't expand at all. I know it didn't cause that's always my way of telling that I spelled something wrong or if a cheat didn't work.

Oh well its not a big deal, the InTeeminator is awesomer anyway! blaugh I'm having so much fun with that thing  

Lady Vina

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:06 pm
That's what I thought too, but it's a coincidence. The official site lets you talk to Maxis workers, there IS NO cheat, there never was. It wasn't patched over, it never existed. You would be eaten alive on thesims2.com if you said anything about a twin cheat.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:41 pm
Greenzally
Right sooo..I'm new...AAAND this is my first ever guid..sooo

i was wondering, does anyone know the cheat for twins that actually WORKS?!

also...i hear theres a teen woohoo patch..any ideas where i can download it? apparently they can get pregnant aswell..

oh yea....the teen woohoo patch exists...remember hearing about it alloooong time ago... I don't really remember where to get it though....=/
try snootysims.com they might have it...they have quite a few patches  

silverwolfie208

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:43 pm
THERE IS A CHEAT 4 TWINS! It is
forcetwins
I used it earlier today!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:24 pm
Yep, but that cheat only works with Open for Business. This post was started before the Open for Business expansion came out. Back in the days when people used to wonder if there was a cheat...I think they asked for one so much that Maxis gave in and let them have one. I haven't used it yet, I'm sticking with cheesecake. I had so many twins without having to cheat for it  

Spoilt_lil_missy

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff