Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Random Chat
summers comming to a end soon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you feel is why people arent on much these days?
  summers here time to have fun while we can before schools back.
  gaias gotten alittle boring so (please leave the reason for you not being on much)
View Results

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:01 am
while i know even i hate this news i just wanted to know if the true reason why not many people have been on is because everyones out and haveing fun while the summer weather is here or if its just because you just got board with gaia in genral  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:17 am
Im thinking that some people got bored with Gaia.

Because, when you think about it, there is only so much to do, that after a while, it gets, well, boring.  

xTh3R3ap3rx

RavendorFoxx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:49 pm
I'm sure it depends... I mean, I've never gotten tired of gaia, really... and I've been on since at least 2005... But, yeah... For the most part, a lot of people probably got bored with it.
Summer has a lot to do with it, however.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:07 pm
well i don't know. though it's summer, i'm rarely busy, but i'm not really sick of gaia either. i try to post when i can, but a lot of the time, i'm just not feeling terribly talkative.  

AlishkaNix
Crew

Little Kanade
Vice Captain

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:39 pm
This summer has killed my time on Gaia, so kinda I want school to start so I have more time to be on here. But, I havent gotten bored here just i have like no time to be on here.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:43 am
I guess i am one of the lucky few since when i work is not important as long as i work. and i also have alot of free time on my hands.  

Furrie Princess Nala

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:31 am
I've got a lot of free time, since I'm not old enough to have a job 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:27 am
well there is alot to do on gaia but what you can do or will do verys from person to person and also if you want to only do things that will get you gold (if you dont realy care about the gold there are alot of things people can do) but the summer seems to kill peoples time on gaia for some reason. (my job can only be done at night so it leaves me alot of free time during the day)  

Furrie Princess Nala

Random Chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff