Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
demetrius

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cubie-93

Desirable Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:02 pm
~Format~
Name: demetrius dee me tree us
nick names demi dee

Aliases/ Physical Description: he has slick black hair that nearlly covers both of his eyes he has his left eye shut because he can only open it when his banki is acktive but other that that most people dont know what he looks like because wat he wears

User Image

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name:
User Image
his name is zana they could not kill this horabil boold thrurts demon but they did mange to seal him in a pair of kunckle garuded kinfes

(Zanpaktou: (achieved/not achieved) he mange to kill an army of hollow overlords byhimself the turnd his attion on the town that hade wokein him

Shikai Release: at least 4

Shikai: (achieved/not achieved) 1 his normal duel spike kuckle daggers/short swords#2 the knuckl gurads make a metal glove where 3 wolverin like claws extend from#3 the 3 blades from into one longer sword on each and and he grows a tail that has pencers on it and a spike that can grow out of the middel of my tail#4 he grows armor blazzing with spirt presser and zana manages to push a part of himself out wich pushes me into a sime rage and anyone to closes when he comes fourh is crushed under my spirt prasure it allows me to move 10x my normal speed and my body is damn near inveranable but the downfall is i sortten my life spand and i do interal damage to myself

Bankai: noone really knows because after i use fourth satge i pass out but since zana is a shapshifter he can turn shape and becoms damn near invsable when he moves and he usally has a one hit quit attack in that from but he does have a differnt wepon and it is that both baldes and thingys go away and from guatlets around both arms

Special Accessories: (if any)

Skills: and he loves to over power his enaemy but at the same time he can move very fast

Abilities:he has body harding it makes it extramly hard to hurt him with anything

Personality:to him self more of a person who belives that acktions speack louder than words so he loves to show poeple rather than tell them

Biography/History: he was a ember of clan notsukei a group of assassins but of cors that is how he died but othere than that nothing inortant

Signature/Patented Technique: (If any) more of a street fighter but of corss he knows marul art that is apart of who he is but he rther use he stargth and speend to beat someone not skill
Guild Status: starter

Online Schedule: alot  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:37 pm
Not to be rude or anything but I can't understand anything about your shikai. It sounds more like the ressureccion of an Arrancar Shinigami Hybrid, which do not exist. You zanpakuto also makes no sense whatsoever. You're going to have to reword just about everything before I can approve this.

Also patented techniques are limited to captains only and can only be learned from someone of that rank. What you put down as a signature techniques, should go under abilities.

Also even if you 'pass out' during your shikai fourth stage, which I didn't even know we could do, you need to post your Bankai.

Also the Shikai's a godmod. 10 times normal speed and near invulnerability is way too powerful. I don't even think we'd allow this as a bankai.

Any other mods find something I missed?  

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

XxWild-Eyed_JokersxX

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:49 pm
Mmm, other then grammatical and spelling errors, a little more for his Personality and Biography maybe? Since he was an assassin in life, surely you could go more into depth with these areas?

Then there's his Abilities section.

Abilities:he has body harding it makes it extramly hard to hurt him with anything

Shinigami can't harden their bodies, if memory serves me right.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:33 pm
Its basically an arrancar modified to claim it as a shinigami ._.  

Diaku

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:58 am
XxWild-Eyed_JokersxX
Mmm, other then grammatical and spelling errors, a little more for his Personality and Biography maybe? Since he was an assassin in life, surely you could go more into depth with these areas?

Then there's his Abilities section.

Shinigami can't harden their bodies, if memory serves me right.

Kenpachi did something similar, to hierro, during his first encounter with Ichigo, if memory serves me right.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:07 am
Sayori of the red sands

Kenpachi did something similar, to hierro, during his first encounter with Ichigo, if memory serves me right.

I had that exact example in mind so I went to go look that up.

According to Kenpachi, 'when two spiritual beings collide the side with the weaker spiritual pressure will get hurt.' From what I understand it's not a skill, it's just the 'physics' of being a spirit. Ichigo at that time was just too weak to scratch Kenpachi (up until his strength rose to Kenpachi's level, anyways). That's what I'm getting from it. If Kenpachi did anything, it was just releasing his spiritual pressure. It has nothing to do with hardening your skin.  

XxWild-Eyed_JokersxX

Dedicated Lunatic

Cubie-93

Desirable Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:43 am
i am sorry every onme i will rewrite it right away i just never really sat down a watched bleach any so thats why alot of my stuff mynot sound right i turally am sorry i will go rewrite it not  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:14 am
Name: demetrius dee me tree us
nick names demi dee

Aliases/ Physical Description: he has slick black hair that nearlly covers both of his eyes he has his left eye shut because he can only open it when his banki is acktive but other that that most people dont know what he looks like because wat he wears

User Image

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name: zana is its name he was one of the few zanpaktou's that where not evil but he did evil things to get the job done he loved to fight and most of all kill things but this was allso they reason they sealed him in side of twine dual spike knuckeld daggers/shortsword's
User Image the reason for him being placed inside two was so they could split his power up among them so he could not use his ability o get inside of peoples heads and make them carry out his dudes
User Image

(Zanpaktou: (achieved/not achieved) they where not able to do wat they wear tryiong to with spliting his power up among the two wepons so they locked them away

Shikai Release: at least 4

Shikai: (achieved/not achieved) 1 his normal duel spike kuckle daggers/short swords User Image
#2 the knuckl gurads make a metal glove where 3 wolverin like claws extend from his fistUser Image
#3 the 3 blades from into one longer sword on each and and he grows a tail that has pencers on it and a spike that can grow out of the middel of my tail dont have a pic for that
#4 he begians to releas some of zana wich makes him faster and stronger and anyone who sees the outline of zana have a fear factor like thing and he is blazzing with spirt presser and zana manages to push a part of himself out wich pushes me into a sime rage and anyone to closes when he comes fourh is crushed under my spirt prasure it allows me to move faster than noraml and most others and i am abile to push more myself harder that makes my boady harding work better but the downfall is i sortten my life spand and i do interal damage to myself i usally pass out after to long of use of that

Bankai: i lose my tail and wepons but my arms get coverd with this armor like gualets that i can block swords and othere things with they give me tremandes streangth and i can do damn near bone crushing blows "one hitter quiter"

Special Accessories: (if any)

Skills: and he loves to over power his foe but at the same time he can move very fast ,he has body harding it makes it extramly hard to hurt him

Abilities:he has the abilty to darw from zana to make it so before a battle his eyes slant kind of like a cats and he can some wat see the his feos moves the view pointe of time speed up for him so he can see wat u do befor u do it

Personality:think of him kind of like danny from unlished he does not talk much and he is very scared looking and timmed he is all ways saying sorry but when the fighting states everyone wishes he was on there side

Biography/History: he was a member of clan notsukei a group of assassins but that is how he died he was on a misson that he hade to try6 and talk the person from attacking another clan and he sucks with words so he never acually got readdy for combat but him and his older brother where killed that night and since he does not know really where he is he really does not talk to anyone but he satys be the side of the captan of his sqaud most say he only takes oders from the captin and he has to hear the captain say it for him to do it that way he knows he will not go aginst his captains wishes

Signature/Patented Technique: (If any) he know a from of bare knuckles brwaling where he buts differnt froms of combat into one to get the maxim effect for his blows he learnd that in the mortal world

Guild Status: idk

Online Schedule: alot  

Cubie-93

Desirable Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XxWild-Eyed_JokersxX

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:04 pm
dark fire stalker
i am sorry every onme i will rewrite it right away i just never really sat down a watched bleach any so thats why alot of my stuff mynot sound right i turally am sorry i will go rewrite it not

Use the Bleach Info Thread if you're not sure, or you can ask someone if that's more convinient. 3nodding  
BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games