Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
[NEW] Flash Game Review

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:28 pm
I just realized that over 15% of my day (average on school days) playing flash games so I've decided to do this.

Adventure:
William and Sly (Kajenx)
kajenx

This is a simple and moody game that plays a lot like a scavenger hunt. It was inspired by my childhood adventures of running around in the woods.

Required Flash Player: 10

So, you play this with the arrow keys and use the shift button to bring up the menu. You start the game as a fox and you need to collect fairyflies (I know it sounds gay, but bare with me) to unlock teleporting runes. Also, you need to collect mushrooms.

Rating: 6 / 10

Takes long to travel, no real plot. However, the art is good and the concept is great.

Action / Shooting:
Bullet Chaos (gamezhero)
gamezhero

Somewhere in far world the great war on. You have a chance to help Greens to win and renew the peace.

Required Flash Player: 9

The only thing you need is your mouse: move it to aim and click to shoot. It's quite simple and after each level, you can purchase additional turrets for your green orbs.

Rating: 5 / 10

It's tedious and after upgrading your first gun out, it gets boring. However, it's simple and nice in the beginning.

Puzzle:
Red Remover (The Game Hompage)
The Game Homepage

n/a

Required Flash Player: 9

The quest is simple, remove the red shapes and keep the green safe. Click to destroy the wanted red / blue shapes.

Rating: 8 / 10

It's great to play, and you also need to try to meet the par. However, The bonus mode is basically the game repeated except with limited vision.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:50 pm
Wait, why was this stickied?  

Jonnnn

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:22 pm
Jonnnn
Wait, why was this stickied?
To keep you in check while the master plan is carried out.
If you want to know how that works, it's because you had to unsticky it.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games