GTTNG HGH N TH DWNLW

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:01 pm
l u c i d x d r e a m s
while some people use it as a connection to a higher power,
it still remains illegal,
and the government/people
do not recognize it as a religious aid,
they recognize it as a drug,
and It's most likely going to stay that way for a while.

sad but true.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:38 pm
The govt is ******** up. We are not as free as we would like to think.
IMO, cannabis can deff be used for religious purposes.

Propaganda Americana

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:19 pm
i just posted a thread about this actuly iv been working on it since 3 days ago you should check it out ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:20 pm
well i will in couple mins  

HippieKrowly

420_ganjaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:33 pm
MICHAEL JACKSON DIED crying
well i mean, i suppose it could be used for religious purposes. but i dont quite understand how... i totally get peyote and hallucinogens being really great means of having a spiritual experience.

i think weed is just good for putting things into perspective and grounding someone. but i dont think that its very spiritual. but this is also coming from my all around HATE for rastafarians.

i think theyre ******** worthless and should all just go back to ******** jamaica.

[theyre extremely homophobic, violently so.]

you are right, some rastas are homophobic, but so are most people in most religions, but saying all rastas are homophobic are like saying that all catholic priests are *****. (i am not trying to change your mind, i am just giving you my opinion, you have every right to hate whoever you want)

but to answer the original question, ganja is used for religious purposes every day by people all over, but, as propaganda americana said, the american government is ******** up, and they can revoke anyone's "freedoms" at any time  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:11 pm
i believe in the x files  

butsnif

MICHAEL JACKSON DIED T_T

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:26 pm
420_ganjaman
MICHAEL JACKSON DIED crying
well i mean, i suppose it could be used for religious purposes. but i dont quite understand how... i totally get peyote and hallucinogens being really great means of having a spiritual experience.

i think weed is just good for putting things into perspective and grounding someone. but i dont think that its very spiritual. but this is also coming from my all around HATE for rastafarians.

i think theyre ******** worthless and should all just go back to ******** jamaica.

[theyre extremely homophobic, violently so.]

you are right, some rastas are homophobic, but so are most people in most religions, but saying all rastas are homophobic are like saying that all catholic priests are *****. (i am not trying to change your mind, i am just giving you my opinion, you have every right to hate whoever you want)

but to answer the original question, ganja is used for religious purposes every day by people all over, but, as propaganda americana said, the american government is ******** up, and they can revoke anyone's "freedoms" at any time

a town in jamaica is taking forceful measures to "eradicate" all gay residents.

so yeah idk... if theyre a true rasta from jamaica its probably in their social dynamic to be un-necessarily homophobic....

not saying i look at a jamaican and assume theyll be a jerk to me... i mean A i live on the west coast and there are a lot less jamaicans here... and B im just not that type of person.

but knowing what i know about jamaica i dont have any respect for rastafari as a religion. its just a branch of organized religion. i believe it actually stems from somewhere in christianity.. right?  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff