Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Tye Rain [Approved]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sargent Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:22 am
~Format~
Name: Tye Rain
Alias: None
Physical Description: Tall with dirty Blonde hair. Blue eyes. A fairly muscular frame. A usualy kind expression.
Age 19 when died. He died two years ago from today.
Zanpaktu Spirit : Tsuin Ookami Ken ( Twin Wolf Blade) Two great wolve linked togiether by a chain around each of thier necks. One has dark blue fur and is kind, gently and patient. He loves water and protects. But be warned, he will strike when what he's protecting is threatned. The other has red fur. He is more aggresive and will strike. He is fierce, and harsh. But when all else fails, and the one he cares about is threatned, he will defend.
Zanpaktu : A five feet long blade, is two inches wide, and is divide by an invisible line down the middle. One side is blue, the other red.
Shikai prase : Rain and Defend, Blaze and Strike, Tsuin Ookami Ken!
Shikai : Two blades apear, one red one blue. The blue one is held in the right hand and can manipulate water to defend. If absoutly neccesary, however, it can use ice to attack. The left one is red and is fire and is used to attack. Again, in an emergancy, a shield of fire can be used.
Bankai : fire and water/ice appear in the shape of wolves. The both have chains around thier necks and are attatched to two handels Tye holds. The hand have blades on them so Tye can still fight while the wolves are fighting. The water on defends while the fire on attacks. If worst come to worst, the ice one can use a massive blizzard attack and the fire one can make a massive fire barriar.
Skills : hand to hand fighting, martial arts
Abilities : none yet
Personality: Happy, kind, likes to cheer people up around him. Always making jokes, but is very thoughtful on the inside. He is a fierce friend. Once he trusts and cares for someone, he will never stop defending them. He is very lonely and yearns for a friend.

Biography : He was a very kind person. He was a martial Arts instructor to his dying day. He thought everyone had the right to defend themselves and he gave them the ability to do so. He strove to do what he thought was right. And he could speak with spirits. He loved to halp them move on. He was pretty popular in high school. He was easy to get along with. And he had a few verry close friends. One day, he was walking home from his martial arts academy with a few friends. He saw a spirit running, with a huge monster right behind it. He tried to defend the spirit, but was not near strong enough. In the end, his friends were killed as well be cause they joined in the hopeless fight, trying to help Tye. A shingami came along and saved Tye but, his chain of fate was already cut. When Tye made it to Soul Society, he tried to find his friends. He searched for nearly two years.
Online scheadule: On around 10 in the morning, my time, gaia time six am, and on and off all day intill eighter five or three pm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:25 pm
Fill out the form completely, including Bankai and Shikai.  

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

Sargent Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:51 am
I don't have shiaki and bankai yet, do I?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:26 am
Think in any ability while they are not high mighty and post it with a description of your zanpauktou in that phase

Izayasho

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:08 pm
Sargent Wolf
I don't have shiaki and bankai yet, do I?
You don't, but we need to know the information anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:30 pm
any better? I mean, are these legitamate?  

Sargent Wolf

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:51 pm
I see nothing wrong with your power, but I would like a picture of your character. I'm going to approve this and just let you add a picture when you've found one you like.  
BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games