I told them
  they read my texts
  found my bong/pipe/stash
  walked in on me smoking
  poll whore <3
View Results

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:51 am
hmm maybye try saying this dude "hey mom i was just wondering if i ever started to smoke would u kick me out?" thats all and see what she says.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:38 pm
WELL, The story goes like this:
Yes, both of my parents know. For a few months now. I told Dad=
Dad: Chill about it, and even told me where to go in the back yard to avoid the cameras in the house's security system. I love him so much heart
Dad convinced me to tell my mother.
Mum: Flipped a b***h like no other you've seen. Kicked me out, told me she hates me, beat me, still doesn't talk to me. I kind of like not having to interact with her. Hah lol
Dad hid my weed, pipes, bongs, bubblers and steam roller in the garage for me where my mum wont find it and I can have it when I want. Haha

If my mum was either OK with it, or dead I'm fairly sure I'd love every aspect of my life. But I'm still working on the madre.
neutral  

electro romantic

Lestat_Des_Lioncourt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:33 pm
I got rolled by my mom, was blazed out of my mind, and I forgot eyedrops, and she could just see how red my eyes were, so now I always carry eyedrops, she wasn't really pissed cause her girlfriend, now wife smokes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:45 pm
I was never caught when i was younger. I was very secret about my smoking. I would only smoke late at night with my brother. and i didn't go around advertising that i smoked pot. To me, smoking is a very personal thing. Other people don't need to know unless I let them know. Finally when i was diagnosed with Crohn's disease and i was given the option of using medical marijuana i let my parents knw i had been smoking for the past 3 years. If you were to see me on the street you wouldn't think i smoked bud. 3nodding  

The Dirty Hippie

Romantic Lover

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

__LittleFrenchieee

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:48 pm
Well i dont live with my parents , my boyfriends parents adopted me (i know that sounds wierd but it was that or a Group home for girls , and his mom and i are super close) They know that we smoke weed , but my real parents dont.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:08 pm
My grandmother, who I live with, knows that I "used to smoke".
Ever since the big mishap with the fuzz, she thinks I don't smoke anymore.
It was like 2 years before she knew.

alanamarie

panduhXcore

4,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:10 am
So, the yesterday I was at my best friends house with smoking with our friends. We decided to smoke a GB of headies in the bathtub. We lit candles and turned all the fans on. Her mom wasn't supposed to be home for another hour, but she came home early to see her daughter, me and 2 guys just sitting on the couch and the whole apartment smelled like bud. Her mom flipped out and kicked everyone, including her daughter out and threatened to call the cops. It was terrifying.  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff