Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:37 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Ah ok. The Terry here is always busy. His honesty gets him more work than he can handle. With my grandpas car finally paid off he wants to get my aunts 87 Ford Ranger fixed up so I can have it. The car hasn't run in some 10 years I think so it needs a lot of work done. We're hoping Terry can take care of it for us.

Sitting for ten years?

The gaskets are probably bad and will leak oil.

So yeah, he'd probably have to pull the whole motor and replace all the gaskets.

I got an idea.
Look at the person, smile maniacally and fake jerk the steering wheel hard in their direction.
I think my cousin mentioned a bad crank shaft too or something. Anyway we already figured we would have to get another engine as well as probably replacing the fuel lines and what not. Still when it's all fixed up it's a nice little 4 cylinder so I can get good mileage out of it and it will be good to finally have someone in the family with a truck.

Ah... yeah.
Not sure how much a crankshaft for that motor would cost but with all the s**t you'd have to get and all the work you'd have to put into it it'd be better to just get a new motor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:45 pm
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Ah ok. The Terry here is always busy. His honesty gets him more work than he can handle. With my grandpas car finally paid off he wants to get my aunts 87 Ford Ranger fixed up so I can have it. The car hasn't run in some 10 years I think so it needs a lot of work done. We're hoping Terry can take care of it for us.

Sitting for ten years?

The gaskets are probably bad and will leak oil.

So yeah, he'd probably have to pull the whole motor and replace all the gaskets.

I got an idea.
Look at the person, smile maniacally and fake jerk the steering wheel hard in their direction.
I think my cousin mentioned a bad crank shaft too or something. Anyway we already figured we would have to get another engine as well as probably replacing the fuel lines and what not. Still when it's all fixed up it's a nice little 4 cylinder so I can get good mileage out of it and it will be good to finally have someone in the family with a truck.

Ah... yeah.
Not sure how much a crankshaft for that motor would cost but with all the s**t you'd have to get and all the work you'd have to put into it it'd be better to just get a new motor.
Well if Terry decides to work on the truck he will look around for a used motor and personally make sure he's getting a good one. Personally sometimes I think I don't know a crescent wrench from my small intestine when it comes to mechanics. I can change the oil and that's about it.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:48 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
That's it, I'm really sick of ******** retard drivers, next ******** with their brights on is getting them right back, next ******** that rides my bumper is getting s**t thrown at them. ******** it, I'm done.
I had a douchebag bright-light me the other day while it was PISSING rain. My range of vision went from "one semi-length" in front of me to "my windshield". I had to aim for the lights of the semi one lane over and 50 feet ahead of me because that was literally all I could see.
Quote:
I'll carry a bag of split shot or BBs in the car for the bumper jockeys, after all I've already got a bottle of brake fluid for the assholes that smack their doors into my car.
Brake fluid?

Brake fluid dissolves paint and primer all the way to the body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxdDleFNGvc

That's just after 5 minutes.
If it's left for longer the paint turns into a puddy kind of rubber crap and it just slumps off.

Yeah, it had just rained before I hit the geese and the wipers suck on her car so there were water streaks that the wipers left.

Yeah, I've had idiots speed up when I tried to pass them but never when there was oncoming traffic.
Had another speed up and stick to my side when I was trying to merge onto the highway, and at this one it wasn't like the lane came to an end, the entrance lane goes into an exit lane so I would have been heading back East if he forced me back on.

I tried to gas it but he stayed with me, I looked at him and he was laughing I had to hit the brakes and get behind him.

Seriously, in some cases, killing someone should be legal.
I actually do that s**t to people sometimes. Like when I'm doing 5 over in a ******** construction zone, it opens to two lanes for ten feet and they gun it to get past me. No, ********. I will NOT let you break the law. Get the ******** behind me where you belong.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:07 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
That's it, I'm really sick of ******** retard drivers, next ******** with their brights on is getting them right back, next ******** that rides my bumper is getting s**t thrown at them. ******** it, I'm done.
I had a douchebag bright-light me the other day while it was PISSING rain. My range of vision went from "one semi-length" in front of me to "my windshield". I had to aim for the lights of the semi one lane over and 50 feet ahead of me because that was literally all I could see.
Quote:
I'll carry a bag of split shot or BBs in the car for the bumper jockeys, after all I've already got a bottle of brake fluid for the assholes that smack their doors into my car.
Brake fluid?

Brake fluid dissolves paint and primer all the way to the body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxdDleFNGvc

That's just after 5 minutes.
If it's left for longer the paint turns into a puddy kind of rubber crap and it just slumps off.

Yeah, it had just rained before I hit the geese and the wipers suck on her car so there were water streaks that the wipers left.

Yeah, I've had idiots speed up when I tried to pass them but never when there was oncoming traffic.
Had another speed up and stick to my side when I was trying to merge onto the highway, and at this one it wasn't like the lane came to an end, the entrance lane goes into an exit lane so I would have been heading back East if he forced me back on.

I tried to gas it but he stayed with me, I looked at him and he was laughing I had to hit the brakes and get behind him.

Seriously, in some cases, killing someone should be legal.
I actually do that s**t to people sometimes. Like when I'm doing 5 over in a ******** construction zone, it opens to two lanes for ten feet and they gun it to get past me. No, ********. I will NOT let you break the law. Get the ******** behind me where you belong.

Yeah ******** that, they're not supposed to do that s**t.

I saw a semi-truck in front of me trying to change lanes after passing granpda in a land boat, anyway, we both were going 5 above the speed limit, he had his blinker on and this jackass in the right lane was speeding up on the right lane behind me, anyway I pulled to right cutting him off and let the semi-truck in.

Winrar is me.

Another time this cocksucker in some audi sports car or something started riding my bumper, this was when I didn't know you don't get in trouble if you slam on your brakes and get hit by someone following you, anyway, I tried to switch lanes, I started moving over to the right and the person on my right just gassed it, suddenly I'm straddling the center line with a car on my right and the a*****e in the audi is straddling the white line on the left.
The p***k in the Audi finally gunned it and took off so I returned to that lane.

Driving to my brother's house I looked in my mirror to see some p***k in a cadi swirving around cars in an intersection. The light had just turned green and I was in front.
Apparently the other cars didn't accelerate fast enough.

Also on the way there, I was in the far right turn lane with another right turn lane only lane to my left.
Pulling up to it two cars made a last minute lane change, which if I'm not mistaken is illegal if the line is solid, into that other right turn lane only.
When the light turned green we all went.
Except the two cars that did a last minute lane change went straight.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:22 pm
OberFeldwebel
Driving to my brother's house I looked in my mirror to see some p***k in a cadi swirving around cars in an intersection. The light had just turned green and I was in front.
Apparently the other cars didn't accelerate fast enough.
I had a ******** COP do that to me once. I was stopped at a light in the leftmost lane, guy pulls up on my left IN THE MEDIAN. When the light turns green a minute later, he whoops his siren once to get a confusion head-start and floors it, spraying my car with rocks.

Quote:
Also on the way there, I was in the far right turn lane with another right turn lane only lane to my left.
Pulling up to it two cars made a last minute lane change, which if I'm not mistaken is illegal if the line is solid
Dunno, but everyone does it anyway, so WTFever.

Quote:
, into that other right turn lane only.
When the light turned green we all went.
Except the two cars that did a last minute lane change went straight.
Assholes. Who the ******** does that s**t?  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff