Favorites in Harvest Moon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eyes_of_Healing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:11 pm
Kawaii Erin
1) Anne. I believe she first appeared in Harvest moon 64 doing wild experiments, but i like her in friends of mineral town and more friends of mineral town. Her facial expressions are adorable.

2) Pierre from island of happiness. he's so short and cute and he is the little prodige of Gourmet. hope he doesnt look like Gourmet when he gets older. LOL

3) In Magical Melody, the adding and re-aranging furniture feature.

4) in island of happiness, how you could only use the stylust to controll your character. it made my hand get crampy >.<

5) More friends of mineral town for GBA

6) a wonderful life for GC. it was really hard to make money until i figured out how to dupricate ruby's spice...

Yo, about the stylus thing, I don't know if it was a glitch or something in my DS or game but by using the right and left triggers I could make the character run. I'd only have to tap once to change direction. Can you guys do that on yours?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:59 am
1. Who is your favorite girl out of every Harvest Moon game?
Like overall?? There is no way I can possibly decide that, seriously. I really like Karen, pretty much every girl from MM, Popuri, Nami, FLORA... lol

2. Who is your favorite guy out of every Harvest Moon game?
The doctor (Alex/Tim/Trent)!

3.What special feature ever added to a game is your favorite? (ex.- horse riding added)
Being able to get married lol.

4. What is your least favorite feature added?
The 3-day grace period for gifts in IoH

5. What is your favorite game?
MM, mostly because I love the ones you can marry! Also IoH and DS because of that.

6. What is your least favorite game?
The GB(C) ones.  

Bara no Uta

6,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ink Smear

3,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:48 am
(HMFOMT)Popuri,(HMDSC) Celia&Lumina, (HMIOH) Lanna

(HMFOMT)Dr. Trent,(HMDSC) SKYE!!,(HMIOH) Shea-the islander- or the fisherman

3.What special feature ever added to a game is your favorite? (ex.- horse riding added)
Well in friends of mineral town i liked the horse riding competitions

In harvest moon ds cute; i hate haveing to have all the sprites before getting married

Hmdsc;- Your a female for a change

Hmioh- Hate haveing to use they stylus for everything

(Feel free to explain on any of these)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:03 pm
its a toss up between Muffy and Popuri
Vaugh or Denny
The arrangement of furniture allowed in MM
The Fatige things in MM and Ioh
MFOMT & HM DS and DS cute.
I really hate Save The homeland.
its hard to figure things out and ive had it for a few years.  

EpicLuMule

5,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Kenshi13

Lonely Survivor

8,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:00 pm
Elli
Tobi, total pimp xD
Umm, fishing Idk
None, I wuves them all 4laugh
Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, it was the first one I played
I don't have a least favorite one, there all great xd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:50 pm
1. Who is your favorite girl out of every Harvest Moon game? Karen. I just adore her. smile
2. Who is your favorite guy out of every Harvest Moon game? It's a tie between Gray & Dr. Trent :3
stylus only things. ._.;
DS Cute / Save the Homeland
Island of Happiness  

stereo-heart001

Terra Meepers
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:15 pm
- Ellen. She's so cute. Plus I dig her short boy cut bob.

- Sheik. He's too adorable for words.. ;w;

3.What special feature ever added to a game is your favorite?
(ex.- horse riding added)

- Fishing. Always has been my favorite. lolimserious 8D AND the dressing up! Whee~

- The hidden challenges where you have to find 10 kappa gems or 10 harvest gems or whatever gems they're called in MFoMT. D8

- Out of all the Harvest Moon games I've played.. I'd have to say ToT or AP is my favorite. Mostly because you actually feel a part of the story. AND you get to "date" that special someone too. ;D

- I actually like all of them.. but the least favorite would have to be A Wonderful Life. It dragged on for so long... and there wasn't much to do. Even the holidays were pretty much a bore.. ;A; I was glad they shortened the years in Another Wonderful Life though. Still.. I wish there was more put in to it.. @___@  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:27 pm
mistress fayor
1. grr...its sooo hard to deside!!! crying ...i guess it would be Nina...well...her and Popuri are kinda the same...and they look the same...lol...
2. Joe! Joe! Joe! Joe! Joooooeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is AWESOME!!! =D
3. having all the different scenes, heart events, rival events, etc...
4. where they say you have to "collect 60 harvest sprites" or you hafta "collect 50 notes" before you can get married...
5. d-dont ask me that!!! crying ...i will narrow it down to two...either friends of mineral town or magical melodies...
6. i don't really like tree of tranquility...the rain sounds wierd...lol...also...you hafta do SOOO much stuff before you can get to brownie ranch to get animals...its just too hard for a harvest moon game...
If you're talking about MM, no, you didn't. You could have used the marriage note to get your 50 notes.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Guardian of Peace

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:20 pm
1. Who is your favorite girl out of every Harvest Moon game? Hm...probably Jill.

2. Who is your favorite guy out of every Harvest Moon game? This is a hard question but I'll go with the Wizard or Skye.

3.What special feature ever added to a game is your favorite? Changing clothes in Another Wonderful Life. <3

4. What is your least favorite feature added? Having to use the stylus for brushing to get more love points with cows in DS/DS Cute.

5. What is your favorite game? Animal Parade, as soon as I get it. whee It has everything I desire.

6. What is your least favorite game? Ummm I don't have a least favorite. I love all Harvest Moon games but it's probably Puzzle De Harvest Moon.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:19 pm
Oh man, I haven't done this yet? Shame on me!

1. Favorite Girl? Ann. Without a doubt.
2. Favorite Guy? Cliff first, but Skye comes in a close(ish) second.
3. Favorite New Feature? That teleporty bracelet thing. Yeah, that.
4. Least Favorite New Feature? Whacked out achievements that require extreme luck or extreme skill. Magical Melody, I'm looking at you. >.> (I have something of a love/hate relationship with certain aspects of MM...)
5. Favorite Game? HM64. All those memories~. :3
6. Least Favorite Game? Probably AWL. *shrug* Didn't really float my boat.

yoshigali
Crew

taurus_boy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:56 pm
1. Who is your favorite girl out of every Harvest Moon game? Celia. She was my first wife(out of all the HM games) and she had a sweet personality.
2. Who is your favorite guy out of every Harvest Moon game? Idk. Maybe Carl or the Doctor.
3.What special feature ever added to a game is your favorite? (ex.- horse riding added) I like that you can change your clothes in ToT.
4. What is your least favorite feature added? Hmm... in AWL you couldn't mine when you wanted to; you could only go at certain times.
5. What is your favorite game? This is kinda tough but I would have to say A Wonderful life. It was my first HM game and I grew really attached to it.
6. What is your least favorite game? Island of Happiness. I hated how the villagers wouldn't accept your gifts if you "ignored" them for a day. (Like I have all day to run around town just to say hi to people and no chores to make profit. D:< )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:31 pm
1. Hmmm... I would have to say either Lanna or Luna.
2. This is a hard one since there I have so many favorite ones... Well I would say either Chase, Will, Denny or Luke.
3. I like how you can finally change your clothes in ToT and AP. I hated that you had to wear the same outfit every frickin' time.
4. I didn't like it when I had to use the stylus to play IoH.
5. It would be between either Sunshine Islands or Animal Parade. I like the island theme.
6. It's either Another Wonderful Life or A Wonderful Life. A Wonderful Life was my first HM game and it was also the reason it got me hooked on HM but, I didn't like that you had to have a default marriage if you didn't get married before Chap. 2 or when you can go to the mine at a certain time. But I liked that your child got to grow up in the game. And Another Wonderful was just boring... I didn't really like the bachelors either.  

iFrenchFries

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Gamexrocks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:17 pm
I would have to say Karen, Ann, and Renee.
Karen (Harvest Moon 64): Reason behind this is because she's not flat, character wise. Gradually knowing her you can see her become softer. Good to see growth.

Ann (Harvest Moon 64): She's fun to be around. I would always choose her for a wife because she's hysterical xDD

Renee (TOT & AP): Two words, she's adorable xD

Hmmmm, Tobi, Chase, and Gray.
Tobi (TOT &AP): Who doesn't think he's cute? Mentioning about fishing and such.

Chase (AP &TOT): Sarcastic personality suits him the best.

Gray (Harvest Moon 64): He's adorable for crushing on Popuri xDD

3.What special feature ever added to a game is your favorite?
The fun events from Harvest Moon 64. I look forward in participating for every festivals that they threw at me XD I also enjoy seeing the cut scenes so we can get to know the villagers.

....Hurricanes.

Harvest Moon 64 ^-^

None xD Har har.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:11 pm
I decided to do this again, because I think my answers have changed since then.

1. Who is your favorite girl out of every Harvest Moon game? I would have to say Julia. She's sweet.

2. Who is your favorite guy out of every Harvest Moon game? Angelo; he's dreamy. lol.

3.What special feature ever added to a game is your favorite? (ex.- horse riding added) Jumping. lol. I don't know why, I like jumping.

4. What is your least favorite feature added? Mining. I hate it.

5. What is your favorite game? Grand Bazaar. It's fantastic, and I recommend it.

6. What is your least favorite game? Magical Melody. Blah.  

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Harvest Moon Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers