Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spice and Wolf Guild

Back to Guilds

A fan club from the Spice and Wolf series. 

Tags: spice, wolf, anime, economic, club 

Reply Spice and Wolf Fan Club
Lets play a game...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:04 pm
I'm bored, so I'm gonna post a little forum game here

How to play:

Say a lie. Then the next person who posts has to say "LIAR" and say the real "truth" of it in their post. Then, that same person also says another lie about themself, and the pattern continues.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:06 pm
Example:

I'm really an alien from far off space that secretly is pretending to be human, so I can take over the world with my cookie minions!  

WineChan

ritoruemogaru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:36 pm
ur an alien wait BS, oh uh, LAIR!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:37 pm
i'm 28 and i don't know how to drive  

ritoruemogaru

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:49 pm
metchreeon
i'm 28 and i don't know how to drive
liar!!! You're a 1030 year old vampire who doesn't know how to drive, or even suck blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:51 pm
I"m really a witch who got expelled from hogwarts, because she broke the magical shield around the school, and was using a muggle laptop.  

WineChan

DarkOverlord Gabriel-Sama
Crew

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:34 pm
Kittycharm
I"m really a witch who got expelled from hogwarts, because she broke the magical shield around the school, and was using a muggle laptop.

Lets see if i get this.
LIAR!
You are a lonely underage girl who is bored enough to be in gaia and is obsessed with Harry Potter.[btw no offense, just in case -.-'

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:33 pm

Lets see if i get this.
LIAR!
You are a lonely underage girl who is bored enough to be in gaia and is obsessed with Harry Potter.[btw no offense, just in case -.-'
Yes yes, you got it right, but you then have to put a second lie about yourself.

I'll just continue:

My real name Jacky Obama, and I'm related to the president AND michael jackson!  

WineChan

Crew

Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:28 pm
Kittycharm

Lets see if i get this.
LIAR!
Yes yes, you got it right, but you then have to put a second lie about yourself.

I'll just continue:

You are neither...but I'm guessing you're black?

I am the Dark Overlord of Endless Time(Hateshinai Hitotoki), a planet whose female population is 95%, and I have a harem of 8 angels...and I live in an impenetrable castle.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:05 am
Kittycharm

Lets see if i get this.
LIAR!

I'll just continue:

You are neither...but I'm guessing you're black?

I am the Dark Overlord of Endless Time(Hateshinai Hitotoki), a planet whose female population is 95%, and I have a harem of 8 angels...and I live in an impenetrable castle.

Haha, nope! I'm full chinese. Anyway...

Liar! you really are the dark overlord of kentucky fried chicken, on a planet whose population female is 100%
(ooc: O_O i wonder how the race is gonna survive without males)
and you have a harem of the entire population, and you live in an igloo.

I'm actually a ninja whose lived a thousand years, and I live in the sky where all the fluffy cloud bunnies are my slaves.  

WineChan

Tiara_Estella

Shirtless Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:41 am
LIAR!
You are a Narutard sleeping on marshmallows with a laptop on your lap o-o

I am the re-encarnation of Horo's...daughter! DUN-DUN DUN! ;P  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:58 pm
LOL LIAR!!!
you're the reincarnation of jack the ripper come to steal all my foods and join me in a little chess game before he leaves s that i can read his power level with my scouter and redeem that his power level is over NINE THOUSAND and three quarters which is where all the dragonball Z wizards cross to get on the train to hogwarts right before getting fed to vampires that look way better than any twilight character in the sense that they actuall explode at the sight of them in anycase i have absolutely no ideaer how to do this because marshmellow junkies is what i called my new penguin backpack i got from Hot Topic...hm that last part however s true...am i disqualified? ^_^  

Ty Flowshun

-Emo_Panda_Lover XII-

5,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:54 pm
what but im a fluffy monkey flying through outerspace on a cow while playing gaia and other amusing games  
Spice and Wolf Fan Club

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games