Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you drive?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Fate-J

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:51 am
Was just really curious biggrin Does anyone here drives? If so, describe your car!!
I personally cant wait for 2 more years to get my license biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:33 am
I've been driving for about 5 years. First car was an old green Ford Tempo, and now I drive a golden ((the technical name they gave the color was "Arizona Sand")) Ford Focus heart ....or the red Ford Explorer. My family likes Fords.....

However I hate driving on highways and in the cities....makes me nervous.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:20 am
Nope. Next summer I should (hopefully) start learning how to drive and getting my permit. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:16 pm
I'm not allowed. (I'm only 13. ) sad If I could, though, I'd drive a corvette! Those are just awesome.  

Wyvern683

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:01 am
I just renewed my permit this morning! *hates DMV*
Obviously I originally got mine a while ago if it expired but now I'm going to actually get my license since I'm getting my step-brother's old car now instead of my mom's.

My mom has a 2001 or 2002, somewhere in there, Saturn Vue(except in white) which is a total mom car and I didn't want it because I think it is too big.
Now I'm actually excited to get my license because that means I get my step-brother's old Mustang. I don't know what year it is though otherwise I'd post a picture of it. *hasn't actually seen the car yet* It's from the 80's I think.
It's a kind of "musical cars" type thing. My mom is getting a new car, my step-dad is taking my mom's old car, my step-brother is getting my step-dad's old car since he needs one with 4-wheel drive now, and I'll be getting my step-brother's old car. Like Musical Chairs except with cars and there really isn't a loser.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:11 am
0Moon_Maiden0
I've been driving for about 5 years. First car was an old green Ford Tempo, and now I drive a golden ((the technical name they gave the color was "Arizona Sand")) Ford Focus heart ....or the red Ford Explorer. My family likes Fords.....

However I hate driving on highways and in the cities....makes me nervous.

Wow! Your family has many cars! *drools* I took a look and Fords taurus and focus seems rather pretty:3
And thats what im worried about): I want to drive but all the highways and busy roads are really scaring me! Just thinking about it makes my heart beat accelerate redface

Fate-J

Fate-J

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:14 am
@ Death
Good luck!!

@ Wyvern
hahaa, me too. 3 more years... i would prefer the SUVs(:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:18 am
Zizzykitty
Obviously I originally got mine a while ago if it expired but now I'm going to actually get my license since I'm getting my step-brother's old car now instead of my mom's.

My mom has a 2001 or 2002, somewhere in there, Saturn Vue(except in white) which is a total mom car and I didn't want it because I think it is too big.
Now I'm actually excited to get my license because that means I get my step-brother's old Mustang. I don't know what year it is though otherwise I'd post a picture of it. *hasn't actually seen the car yet* It's from the 80's I think.
It's a kind of "musical cars" type thing. My mom is getting a new car, my step-dad is taking my mom's old car, my step-brother is getting my step-dad's old car since he needs one with 4-wheel drive now, and I'll be getting my step-brother's old car. Like Musical Chairs except with cars and there really isn't a loser.

That's pretty nice. In a way, all of you get 'new' cars(: (i cant open the link tho..) And, like i said to Moon, you guys are really fortunate the family has so many cars! Not really the cars tho, but the fact all of you can drive! My dad has been failing and has given up on getting a license stare  

Fate-J

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:39 am
Got mine back in March. Green '97 Chevy Blazer.

246,000 miles.

Still runs good though. Wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
Except a Koenigsegg.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:40 pm
I have a Dark Blue Toyoto Carole S (sports car).
Looks awesome and I love it. I got it brand new back in '08 so I was thrilled.
Now it looks even better b/c I got it tinted too. I love driving. ^_^ Before I drove my mom's mini van then my dad's car when I didn't have my own.
I would show a pic but I can't even find one online that looks like it. It's a really awesome sports car though. ^^

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:49 pm
Fate-J
Zizzykitty

That's pretty nice. In a way, all of you get 'new' cars(: (i cant open the link tho..) And, like i said to Moon, you guys are really fortunate the family has so many cars! Not really the cars tho, but the fact all of you can drive! My dad has been failing and has given up on getting a license stare
Where I lived my parents had to learn to drive. Especially where I live now. When we moved here there was barely people driving on the roads. And no taxi (still really none) and defiantly no buses. Everything was driving. Nothing's not even in walking distance. Of course now a few things are closer b/c they opened new stores but most places you still have to rely on a car. Using a bus is available only at certain locations and only run every 3-4 hours or something I think. (Never used one before so I'm not too sure. ^_^) It was hard before when there were only two cars. Mom and dad had to work out who would pick me up from work according to their work schedules. So when I got a new car...things became so much more easier and mom got more rest (since she had to wake up early to drop me to work and usually can't fall back asleep afterward).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:49 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Fate-J
Zizzykitty

Where I lived my parents had to learn to drive. Especially where I live now. When we moved here there was barely people driving on the roads. And no taxi (still really none) and defiantly no buses. Everything was driving. Nothing's not even in walking distance. Of course now a few things are closer b/c they opened new stores but most places you still have to rely on a car. Using a bus is available only at certain locations and only run every 3-4 hours or something I think. (Never used one before so I'm not too sure. ^_^) It was hard before when there were only two cars. Mom and dad had to work out who would pick me up from work according to their work schedules. So when I got a new car...things became so much more easier and mom got more rest (since she had to wake up early to drop me to work and usually can't fall back asleep afterward).

Wow, that's exactly the opposite for me.
I can walk or bike to most places that I need to go and that's why I don't have my license yet since I could have gotten it a year ago.
If it's somewhere I can't walk or bike to my mom would drive me there after she got home from work. (even though that was kind of inconvenient since she gets home at like 7:30-8.)
The reason I'm actually going to try to get my license now is because of the car trade-off so I'll have my license when I get the car.

That sucks though Fate.
Atleast when you're old enough you're going to get your license. >>
I never thought about it but I guess we do have a lot of cars. sweatdrop
My step-dad has an ooooold white Ford truck, looks kind of like the one from Gran Torino, actually and a Nissan Xterra. My mom has her Saturn .Vue. My step-brother used to have a truck he got from my step-sister's ex-husband but that crapped out and would cost more to fix than the old Mustang that he already had from his mother but wasn't in that great of condition. So they've ditched the truck at the towing place and are having the Mustang fixed up.
Except I don't know if you'd count my step-brother's cars since he's like 35 and definitely doesn't live at home. We only have two cars at my house, the others are left at our old house since we kept it instead of selling.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces