Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
have you ever recreated Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sims 2 is the best? no
  yes
  hell yes
  Omfg yes
  poll 4 gold
View Results

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:42 am
I've done that before, yeah. Made myself and a girl I liked. I never finished playing through with those Sims though.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:41 pm
i made my immediate family once. my dad walked out in a speedo and i stopped xD

i normally make myself and my husband, and see what kids we have.
its always 2 boys... which is what my rl mom says i'm going to have...

Carantathraiel

Danny Cheltyka

Invisible Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:25 pm
Yeah I have one of me that I keep up with from time to time. Depending on my love life, I will kill any of my x's. If I get back together with them I bring them back from the dead (sometimes as zombies sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:29 pm
I have before, actually. Ironically, the relationship turned out exactly how it turned out in real life. (it was literally a week delayed)

I left free will on, put the right traits in and everything. The guy flirted with girls left and right. I was at home with our baby ((we didn't have a baby, but it IS the sims)) and he kept going out with these girls. It would tick me off with them calling all night, ect.
A week later, I found out he was cheating in real life.

Go figure.

Darth Kosher

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:20 pm
Once I made a machina about myself, based off of actual events. It smacks horribly of first attempt at a machina, but considering that I'm still vaguely pleased with it after all these years.

It was weird though, the actor sims' relationships were totally different than the real peoples'... the me sim liked the boy who disgusted me, but was happily in a very mutual relationship with the boy I was afraid to talk to.
Ah. Fear a shy teenager with a computer.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:15 pm
Only once. Me and my best friend with random dads to do whatever we wanted in the house. My dad ended up died from a ghost who was my best friends sim dad. Lol. xD Its was hilarious. And then I ended up dying somehow after using the toilet~!! ******** hilarious.

And oh, we ended up dating and the same with our dads. Just loads of fun. All ended up dying prematurely though. Lmao. It was great fun. And was the first time we've ever played the sims 2 gamess... without the eps and sps. O:

Even now I only play with Sims 2 and Pets. <3 I really really want ALL the other ones. Someday. <3 CHRISTMAS!!!! XDD  

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:51 pm
I've made my boyfriend and myself before. I moved us into separate apartments and built up our lives without cheats until we moved out and into this really nice house. heart Our kids? Eh, not so cute, as they tend to be when they're the offspring of created sims.

NightmareBeforeChanukah
I have before, actually. Ironically, the relationship turned out exactly how it turned out in real life. (it was literally a week delayed)

I left free will on, put the right traits in and everything. The guy flirted with girls left and right. I was at home with our baby ((we didn't have a baby, but it IS the sims)) and he kept going out with these girls. It would tick me off with them calling all night, ect.
A week later, I found out he was cheating in real life.

Go figure.

Ouch. sad I'm really sorry that happened to you. What a jerk.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:04 am

i always make self sims/friend sims....but i end up not playing with them as much because it gets kind of weird to me.

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:53 pm
Coffee Eyes

i always make self sims/friend sims....but i end up not playing with them as much because it gets kind of weird to me.

Haha, I know what you mean! Fun to make, fun to play for ten minutes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:48 pm
Years ago... I made a sims on the Playstation that had three of my guy friends living together (We were like 16 at the time) and now those guys live together in real life. lol

But yeah, I make myself in Sims all the time! That's the only life I play.  

promised_forever

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Eledee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:17 pm
I've recreated myself and someone I dislike just to kill him in the game. heart
It took me four hours but that .2 seconds where he died was worth it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:25 pm
Too many times to count. I've been shacking up with exes since the original Sims game. xd But I've also done Sims of dearly departed people such as my mother and my grandfather. It made me misty-eyed to see them interact with the family again. I do it over and over for one ex in particular, 'cause I guess it's just fun to watch how he and I are as an agreeable couple. redface

Not that he'd really mind. I showed it to him the last time we were speaking, and he said it was really sweet. Especially because he really liked the outfit I put on him--black shirt, jeans, steel-toe boots... lol

Ah well.  

LadyGlamSlam

Inquisitive Romantic

33,025 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash