Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply *♦*The Writers' Oasis*♦*
--Betrayal. Revenge. &sick minds--

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

take a bookmark =p
  +1
View Results

Kikisaur

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:19 am
haha. I love gore and blood. This story was inspired by "Freddy vs. Jason".
Jason was pushed into a lake. And thats where he wanted revenge? I Love how villians have a reason. Mostly because they were hurt and want revenge.
---
This is narrated by the killers perspective.
---
please no posting. Post after I say
"comments? Tips? etc."
thankyou =]
[]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:42 am
I gasp and gasp for oxygen. My arms and legs push towards the surface of the water. I could see the silver moon just above the shimmering lake. But no matter how much I keep swimming I could never get closer to the surface. Since when was the lake so dismal? Underwater was a downcast as the heavy lake opressed my emotions. My lungs begin to burn inside my chest. My heart hammering against my ribs. My throat had no air and yearned for just one gasp. My throat felt tight.  

Kikisaur

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kikisaur

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:53 am
I felt as if I was drowning in my own ocean of tears. I cant take it anymore! I opened my mouth ant took in the liquid that surrounded me. Slowly filling in the spaces in my throat and lungs where the oxygen should have flown. I watched as the last breath from my lungs floated to the surface of the water... Bubbling. It seemed like it was my life that had departed away from me. And you know what......I blame you....it was you who had rammed me into this profound lake.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:09 am
Only one curiosity lingers in my mind. One word....Why...why...WHY?!? It interested me how one word drove me hectic. Wretchdness shook through me as I felt a thick lump in my throat. I only endorsed one motive. Retaliation. Reprisal...Revenge...So much trust we used to have. You were my bestfriend. How could you...whatever poisened you and drove you to misuse me...You were my bestfriend. A used-to-be...Thats all that was left...past-tensed...were...used to be.  

Kikisaur

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kikisaur

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:33 am
My thoughts of nullifating you strained me to the top of the lake. My lungs breathed the air. I took in as much atomosphere I could. This was going to be a vigorous night. I knew where you were. I knew what to do. Demolishing you wasnt enough to please me. You had twn endure, to agonize, to suffer. I looked around at my surroundings to see that my sick mind brought my legs to your house. My drenched clothes soaked your carpeted floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:59 am
My damp hair let drops of liquid run down my body and onto the matted floor. My hands and eyes rummaged your cabinets until a sharp object pierced my palm. I held thd knife up in my now bloody hands. Before I knew it my legs had took me to your room. There you were. I scrutinized the danm person sleeping in the bed. I was enraged. How could you sleep after you had tried drowning me!? Rage bubbled up in me as fwtrious tears rolled freely down my cheeks.  

Kikisaur

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kikisaur

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:11 pm
My right hand was impatient. Your ear splitting scream was music to my ears. You seemed so paralyzed. I ran my knife down your torso. Another uncomfortable yell pierced my ear drums. I winced. I whispered in a careful and soothing voice; the way a mother were to talk to her child at night. I told you everything was going to ok. For me at least. I sliced at you again and again and again. You begged and begged while i lashed at any part of you that had clean skin. Ah. I can feel it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:28 pm
Your dismay and anxiety amused me. You let out yet another horrid cry. My hand hammered down the knife in your throat. And the most annoying sound came to fill my ears. The sound of emptyness and quiet. I devoured it. I fell back letting out my snickering of triumph; filling up the quietness. My small laugh turned to a devilish giggle. and then a roaring laughter with a bite of afflicted evil. I wasnt aware of the blaring sounds of the police cars.  

Kikisaur

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kikisaur

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:32 pm
done! comments; tips; edits? =3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:14 am
(is not a fan of blood an gore)
That being said that was awesome!
You were very detailed and descriptive

I've never seen the film but i think you've captured
the character perfectly.

jewel_14

Skilled Citizen

Kikisaur

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:42 am
oh sorry xD
my "crystal dewdrops"
is better and not gorey xD
thanks for lookng on the good side though!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:25 pm
no one?  

Kikisaur

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*♦*The Writers' Oasis*♦*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers