Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~*~
  ~*~
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:05 am
My sister's birthday is today and from the moment I woke up its been interesting thus far....

First I walk into the kitchen and she warns me not to let the dog outside.

We don't have a dog.

Turns out she brought home her boyfriend's dog for a few hours. I went out and petted her for a little while-she was an absolute sweetie.

Then about 10 minutes ago she came into the house telling me there was a snake outside by her shoes and I had to go relocate it.

It was just a garden snake-I think. It didn't try to come at me at any rate. I just picked it up with a shovel and carried it to the far end of our property where the fields are. I had planned to take it farther but I guess the snake had enough of the ride....because it slithered off. Hopefully it stays away from the house because if my mother finds it, garden snake or not, she will show it no mercy like I did.

It was funny every time the snake moved my sister flipped out. haha She called me her hero after wards....O_O' That's a first.

Now I await more surprises....of course now nothing more will probably happen. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:25 am
I was at my friend's house for his birthday, and we went out back (they were having a grill out), and I picked up a garden snake and it bit me, so my friend took it from me and it started to slither down his arm, then it went to the bathroom in his palm. rofl  

Death Shikaku

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:20 am
lol Sounds like she had an exciting and unique day. Guess it won't be forgotten so easily. Thats nice!
Snakes scare me. ^_^ I would scream too just like her I think. XD  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff