Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
my familiar? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaolu

Dapper Smoker

9,425 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:50 pm
My cat does whatever he wants; he's a lazy a**.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:09 pm
Animals very quickly become friends, and like any good friend they become very familiar with you. In some ways, they seem to get to know you better than you know yourself. That friendship helps guide you in your everyday life much like the friendships you develop with people, which is what makes letting them go in the end so hard.

On a side note though, congratulations on the darling little fuzz baby! He's just precious. His little toes look like tiny pink jelly beans! whee

Enjoy your endless cuddles.
IEditYourWorld  

IEditYourWorld

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:07 pm
My Dogs are like two pears to a pie, Hyper as heck lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:56 pm
woah,i didn't know this thread was still alive,it's been like a year or something.

kit has been doing great,he's my little baby. even if he's satan in adorable form. [uh,he chases my dog around the house. crazy thing.]
i don't know if he's a familiar or whatever,i'm going to leave that to him.

Bad Quality Serena

KurtisH2

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:08 pm
Coming From A Shamanistic background i do believe that animals can be familiars but usually they serve as guides mostly in the spirit, very rarley do they physically manifest them selves and it's even rarer to physically see them, more often they are a sort of prescence that surrounds you.

I Have two familiars one is the person you see in my sig, Abel, he has stood by me and nurtured me through thick and thin and has also guided me through my training and taught me much about myself that i didn't know. he keeps me safe from harm and is always beside me, i can always sense him but whenever i do any sort of energy work i feel him draw up tower beside me. true guides and familiars emit a sense of comfort, warmth, and love.  
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff