[Q] Royales' Quest Thread!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royales

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:22 pm

User Image
Alrighty, I've stumbled upon SoA and the fun of RP, and I'd like to one day have a mini-horde of my own! I'll be entering RP contests here and there, but I've come up with a few custom ideas that I absolutely love~

Funds: 500k~ish. So only enough for one atm!
Total needed: 350k x 3 = 1050k
But don't worry, one is plenty for me!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:28 pm
Here they are:

My Dream SoA!

Quote:
Name: Mahiri, meaning skilled and clever. (subject to change XD wink
Owner: Royales
Species: Lion
Pride/Pack: Rogue (new lines)
Parents: (if applicable) N/A
Offspring: (if applicable) N/A
Description: He has a light brown coat and a darker brown mane/tail. His eyes are orange, any shade. If you're accepting line edits, then this left eye is closed. If not, then you can leave it open! He has some brown coloring on his shoulders that are outlined by white, same with his paws. On his muzzle is a red line outlined by a darker red. He has the same red/darker red colors on his ear and tail. On his right shoulder, he has a red bear paw mark. He has 3 scars on his left eye and one across his nose. Ref. image has it all!
Shades of colors and specifics are all up to the colorist. Think of the image as a guideline. But if you want to use the exact colors, it's not a problem!
And scars don't NEED to be done as I can get them from the mini-shops! (same with the bear print, i think!) Thanks C:
Reference Images: (if applicable)excuse my bad art 8D! // Ref without scars/bear print!

Two others that would be an amazing addition!

Quote:
Name: TBA
Pride/Pack: Rogue (new lines)
Description: White coat with grey and darker grey markings and green eyes. Very simple!
Coat: White
Shoulders/back/tail: Light grey
Tail fluff/hair: Darker grey
Eyes: Green
So light grey on her shoulders/down her back and under her eyes. The darker grey would outline these markings and be the color of her hair and the hair on her tail! (ref. shows)
Shades of colors and specifics are all up to the colorist. Think of the image as a guideline. But if you want to use the exact colors, it's not a problem!
Reference Images: (if applicable)excuse my bad art 8D!

Quote:

Name: TBA
Pride/Pack: Rogue (old lines)
Description: Lightish black coat with a darker black mane/tail. White paws, chest, dots under eyes, and muzzle. Red 'shadow' under his eyes and stripe down muzzle/down back and tail. Ref is clear!
Eyes: Grey.
Shades of colors and specifics are all up to the colorist. However, no blacks that make the LA impossible to see!
Reference Images: (if applicable)excuse my bad art 8D!

Royales

Royales

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:31 pm
SoA obtained:

Tayari!
User Image

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items