Nope, dont want to/no pets
  You can get animals high? o_O
View Results

Diimari_Lives

Interesting Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:00 pm
Snow White Jinx
Diimari
yeah i do, one of my cats doesnt like it (but shes weird, she doesnt even like catnip lol) my other cats love it though, and my bf's dog used to freak out at it, but now hes always excited to get in the car with us haha, except for the one cat i mentioned alla my friends animals love bein high, theyll try and take the bud right out of my hand lol, little buggers
Thats odd, I also have a cat who doesn't like catnip or pot. But my other cats don't seem to mind. They just find a spot and lay down and let people blow smoke at them. My old cat used to follow bongs around. He'd move from person to person with the bong. Never with a pipe, only bongs. I always thought mabey he liked the bubbling sound bongs make.

xD thats amazing, yeah bun is dammaged lol (thats what i call that weird cat, shes my bunner xD)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:58 pm
my cat bender is a total stoner. the ice bong is his favorite. ._.  

ShroomiesAreLove

winter rat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:40 pm
ShroomiesAreLove
my cat bender is a total stoner. the ice bong is his favorite. ._.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Orbis terrarum est non altus satis

( User Image )

Really? Lulz, why is that? O:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The world is not high enough" James B.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:31 pm
I use to get my animals high, like my pets and stuff....but I noticed some odd things.

I have little rodents like rats, hamsters, etc. I noticed that some of them would get really dumb, and forget the tricks I taught them.

And my other rat Chiba, she acted all paranoid like something was gonna get her. But she chilled out when I smoked her out.

I have a new rat now....CHUBBY! He's so ******** adorable and happy all the time. I haven't gotten him stoned yet, but I might one day....I'm just afraid he'll get like my other pets.

The Wrathful Chizuko

Mizz Faith

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:37 pm
I've blew smoke to 5 of my cats before (and my fish, haha). The fish seemed unaffected by it so I never tried that again. 3 of the cats ran so I left them alone too. But as for the last 2 cats - those lil suckers SWARM me when I smoke. All I do is blow the smoke in their direction and they seem to enjoy it. I had a hamster as well but he already had a wobbling problem so I left him be xD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:00 pm
i have mixed feelings about this. i was smoking with my neighbors and they have a female puppy. the owner likes to get it high. one of his roommates wants to let her be puppy and get her high once she's older.
i agree with the roommate completely. but even when the dog is older, i'm not sure if i would like seeing her high. the owner says she enjoys it, but i didn't get the same vibe from the puppy.

i don't have any pets right now, but i'm considering a dog for myself. i doubt i'll get it high, but i would welcome it to hang out with me as i get high. second hand smoke wouldn't be as bad.  

iesl

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:52 pm
I dunno! Something inside me tells me it's wrong, so I rarely do it :S  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:36 pm
Im all for that man! my dog freakin loves it! He eats all my leftover stems and s$%#! Hes crazy! He once ate my stash and like...he was so dumb for hours! I kind of felt bad for him! :[  

Chronic the Hemphog

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items