Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bohemian Eve

Kawaii Phantom

15,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:14 pm
I fell off a nine foot roof. I was at a party and we had to smoke on the roof(there was a door that led onto the roof). It was really dark and I couldn't see the edge. I took a step off,relised there was no ground there,grabed my friend's arm. He grabed onto the TV atenna thingy and I slipped. I hit the ground HARD. I broke a small peice off my spine D: But I survived,pulled myself up went back onto the roof and smoked more. neutral i will never step near the edge of anything again lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:30 pm
so my friends and i trade weed like money. like if u owe me 20 dollars u can just give me a dub and its fine.

but one time i went to this store to buy this AWESOME hand made tank top by this japanese designer. and i had just traded some weed for a pipe... so for some reason instead of puling out my wallet and giving her cash. i pull out my bag and start looking at the weed.

embarassing... good think im friends with the owner of the store!  

MICHAEL JACKSON DIED T_T

l u c i d x d r e a m s

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:46 am
Recently, I was at my friends house, and we were smoking out the window,
and I was gettin the ash out of the pipe, and I held it out the window and dumped it,
and he started tickiling me and I dropped it in his poolD:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:21 pm
My friend Ryan and I went to the beach at about 3 in the morning to go blaze up on the beach so we get there and we smoke about 2 bowls and I see a flashlight in the distance I figured it was too sketchy to pack another so we leave and we are going home and he almost runs a red light and I look at the car behind and say "Holy s**t theresa sheriff behind us..." and we have been caught by cops before so we start freaking out and it took forever for this light to turn and I dont want to keep eyein the cop so I dont turn around again the light turns and we both look back and it turns out it was a taxi. My friend was right pissed at me for giving him a scare nonetheless we kept our high and it took us about an hour to figure out which way was north and south which we didnt even need to get home.  

Indie Jesus

Chronic the Hemphog

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:12 pm
Me and my cousin went to the Nelsons Ledges for her birthday (which is 4/20! How great is that!) anyway, since its her birthday she kept getting free weed, so we smoked ALL day, and around like...3 a.m we decide to go for a walk in the woods. Let me remind you we are blazed out of our freakin minds! So we walk for about 20 minutes and I realize I have NO clue where I am..She found out her pants had a rip and we no longer had pot to smoke for us to chill out. So we say screw it and pass out under a tree..The next morning my brother had to come find us! But the happy part of the story is that he found her stash!! haha xp We arent allowed to go wandering alone any more xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:37 pm
First time I ever smoked, I was at a party on the second floor of my friends house. And I smoked, and was leaning against the wall, and my friend came and leaned next to me, so I moved over to let her lean next to me, thinking I was cool. The opposite happened, I leaned against a window that I hadn't notice wasn't closed, fell 15 feet, and broke my arm, like a total dork.  

SK Loda

Omnipresent Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers