Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
The Sims 3 Store problem

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:26 pm
I was wondering if anybody else was having this problem, or if anybody knows how I can fix it:

I tried logging into the Sims 3 Store, in the hopes that I could download some more content (yes, I've downloaded some before and it worked out fine), and my log-in (I took a guess at it) isn't correct. No biggie, just click on Forgot My Password.
I enter my e-mail, that I use for like EVERYTHING and it says that it's not a valid e-mail. Well I tried every single e-mail address that I use, including my fiance's and they all say that it's an invalid email.

While this doesn't prevent me from playing the game, it does keep me from downloading more content from the Sims 3 site.
I would just create another account, but I'm sure I wouldn't be able to, because the game code is already used (for my '1st' account), and even if I got it created, I highly doubt that I would be able to re-redeem my $10 of Simpoints from when I bought the preorder, which if it doesn't let me do that, it would be pointless, because that's where I got all my points from. Thank goodness I didn't spend real money on this e-cash.

Any ideas?
I looked all over the Sims 3 support site (linked too closely to EA and not very helpful for Sims 3 store specific questions), but I could only find one thing about recovering passwords, which isn't about the Sims 3 Store passwords it's about the stupid EA site password recovery.

Also, I wasn't sure if this should go in Sims 3 or the help section, but I'll move it if needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:50 pm

This would probably belong in the sims help subforum. You may have more luck there~

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

CelticCatGoddess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:23 am
I had some problems downloading things from the Sims 2 online store. It kept saying that I wasn't online when I was. I haven't tried it since.  
Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games