Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Character classes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Triple Time

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:59 pm
.Hack has had many different character classes. Do you think they will still make more? Or do you think they may try and more a class into a new one. Like kickboxer into tribal grappler or wave master to harvest cleric?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:06 pm
I think that .hack is pretty much done making new character classes. I mean, it would be extremely difficult for them to come up with an explanation for a The World R:3 with new character classes and a slightly different interface. So the classes that have already been made are probably going to be the only ones.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:40 pm
Triple Time
.Hack has had many different character classes. Do you think they will still make more? Or do you think they may try and more a class into a new one. Like kickboxer into tribal grappler or wave master to harvest cleric?

actually tribal grappler originated from werewolf and so did the beast race  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:20 pm
Darkly_Doomed
I think that .hack is pretty much done making new character classes. I mean, it would be extremely difficult for them to come up with an explanation for a The World R:3 with new character classes and a slightly different interface. So the classes that have already been made are probably going to be the only ones.

I agree.

It would be cool though if they did make new classes. surprised

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

kurl

Trash Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:27 pm
I'd like them to bring back the long arms they were one of my favorite classes. That drill pole thing (whatever the hell piros the 3rd is) they replaced it with is retarded and useless. I say get rid of that and bring back the long arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:42 pm
Long arms were lame. talk2hand
There were no cool long arms.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:49 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed

I agree.

It would be pretty cool if they made new classes. But then again, they could accidentally take it too far and make the new classes too lame (like the stupid Sinnoh Region Pokemon. Can't stand 'em)
And Long Arms weren't that bad. They just weren't that awesome either. And what about Gardenia? Was she cool? I thought she was a long arm. Also that person (well, those three people with one PC) in one of the last few episodes of .hack//SIGN who inspired Mimiru?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:48 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed

I agree.

It would be pretty cool if they made new classes. But then again, they could accidentally take it too far and make the new classes too lame (like the stupid Sinnoh Region Pokemon. Can't stand 'em)
And Long Arms weren't that bad. They just weren't that awesome either. And what about Gardenia? Was she cool? I thought she was a long arm. Also that person (well, those three people with one PC) in one of the last few episodes of .hack//SIGN who inspired Mimiru?

Yeah probably. xD I have no idea what they would come up with and too many classes would just be lame.
Well I guess Gardenia was ok, but I can't think of any Long Arms I really really liked.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:39 am
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed

I agree.

Yeah probably. xD I have no idea what they would come up with and too many classes would just be lame.
Well I guess Gardenia was ok, but I can't think of any Long Arms I really really liked.

Yeah. What they've got is good, and it pretty much covers every angle. Ooooh! What about Crim? He was a long arm too!
I didn't really like Crim that much, but he did some good.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:51 pm
I forgot about Crim! :0
I like Crim. c; He was pretty lollin'. He and Sora should hook up.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

@Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas