Welcome to Gaia! ::

||The Nightmares of Tim Burton||needs a lot of members||

Back to Guilds

Guild of all things Tim Burton. 

Tags: Tim Burton, Sweeny Todd, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Edward Scissorhands, The Corpse Bride 

Reply The Nightmare of Tim Burton Forum Main Page
It Was A Long Time AGO longer now that it seems...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MexicanMetal15

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:29 pm
The Nightmare Before Chrismas Or Sleepy Hollow?

(Pick One And Explain Why?)

Doesnt Have To Be These But Which Is You Favorite?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:38 pm
Sleepy Hallow. Who Doesn't love Johnny Depp, as Ichabod Crane. It was actually a lot better than the original. I saw the original during School in English one year I believe. It was rather odd to show such a movie. Unlike the Original movie, Johnny Depp, was not like the original Ichabod, who unfortunately was rather odd looking, and doesn't look anything like what the story says.  

xDarkWinterx

Dapper Vampire

Tragedies_at_Hand
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:55 pm
I've always like the Legend of the Sleepy Hollow, but I wasn't a huge fan of the movie, sad to say. For whatever reason I've always liked the Nightmare Before Christmas though.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:17 pm
u know i havnt seen sleepy hallow but i want 2! so for right now im going 2 say nightmare and just because i didnt see sleepy hallow lol^^  

ponysalad

ShadowsHeir

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:42 pm
I adore The Nightmare Before Christmas. It's so cute and clever and creative and creepy and funny; it's like a children's nursery ryhme with a horror twist, and the music is so memorable and catchy.

Sleepy Hollow? Not so much. All I remember about it is the random wanton violence, and that it does not follow a shred of the original storyline by Washington Irving. (Disney's version of "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" was closer to the original, and that speaks volumes.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:11 pm
ShadowsHeir
I adore The Nightmare Before Christmas. It's so cute and clever and creative and creepy and funny; it's like a children's nursery ryhme with a horror twist, and the music is so memorable and catchy.

exactly what i think ^^  

empty_set625

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

msvicky613

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:25 am
yikes i can't pick one, because they are both great films in their own ways.  
The Nightmare of Tim Burton Forum Main Page

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games