Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Decode this, please?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold
  I like polls.
View Results

Xx_IwIshIwasafIsh_xX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:22 pm
poposnookie
Hey i just found this uber cool site that has legit gaia b0ts free! This is no scam i promise just try the bot out on a mule(extra account) if you dont trust me.You have to COMPLETE a survey to download a b0t if you dont then the site might lock you out.Anyway they just released a towns bot that collects gold in townss ITS AMAZING!! just give it a try u wont be disappointed...i make 80k a day running it on 3 accounts its awweeeeeessoommmeee http://cheats.hacks101.info/

Can anyone decode this for me?
It makes me confused. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:42 pm
Bots are illegal on gaia so just ignore it.  

Mystery24

Sarcastic Remark

Hygienic Lover

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:02 am

"Hey, I just found this uber cool site that has legit Gaia bots for free! This is no scam, I promise. Just try the bot out on a mule (extra account). If you don't trust me, you have to COMPLETE a survey to download a bot. If you don't, the site might lock you out. Anyway, they just released a Towns bot that collects gold in Towns--it's amazing! Just give it a try; you won't be disappointed. I make 80k a day running it on 3 accounts, it's awesome."

And it's all LIESSS. D<
I hope you reported it, it's against the ToS to use bots.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:26 pm
Hey, I just found this uber cool site that has real gaia bots for free! This is not a scam, I promise. Just try the bot out on a mule (extra account) if you don't trust me. You have to complete a survey to download a bot if you don't then the site might lock you out. Anyway, they just released a bot that collects gold in towns. It's amazing! Just give it a try; you wont be disappointed. I make 80k a day running it on 3 accounts. It's awesome! http://cheats.hacks101.info/

Honeydukes Lover

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff