Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Freebie Land! Artists of All Skill Levels!

Back to Guilds

We allow all artists to improve their skills by drawing users in a friendly atmosphere 

Tags: Arts, Freebies, Art Freebies, Contests, Artists 

Reply Freebie Land: Artist Listings! (Welcome!)
Revol Si Onhcet/ 19/ Photographer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PupStitches

Feral Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:22 pm
Thank you very much for stopping by ^_^

First Post: Info and Facts
Second: My Avatar for Drawing

Okay I know you're here for free art yes? This is perfectly acceptable. But we got to get somethings clear first. I am a bit of a procrastinator so if you cannot wait a little for your art then I'm not the person for you to ask from. There will be none of that slots stuff nor will I tell you how long it will take me.

I will draw Avatars and OC's for free but only in the style of my Game Piece Chibis.

I also draw comics using these chibis. But sadly I will not do that for free, I hate making comic panels its time consuming, so I charge for these. The prices are only btw 3k for a normal strip, or 4k for a colored strip. With a 500g charge for every additional panel you want to have added.

Cluttered Avatars and Furry is mostly what that would be. Not that I might not try for you. Its that they will probably turn out bad ^-^.

I will do art trades any day of the week. Just let me know. Okay to insure yourself that you get a delightful drawing by me. You should probably try and catch my interest, cause the more interested I am the more likely you'll get picked first :3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:24 pm
If you want to draw my avatar please draw one of these:
User Image

User Image

User Image

PupStitches

Feral Sex Symbol

5T4R5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:57 am
Welcome to the Guild! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:43 pm
Come on please? Anyone I need something to do =[  

PupStitches

Feral Sex Symbol

Nicolmt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:13 am
ill buy one of your comics of my avatar. if you could do it of the 4 major faces of my avatar in my sig that would be great. doesnt have to be all four. any combination will do.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:15 am
Nicolmt
ill buy one of your comics of my avatar. if you could do it of the 4 major faces of my avatar in my sig that would be great. doesnt have to be all four. any combination will do.

Sure thing, my prices for a three panel comic are 3k for a normal strip and 4k for a colored strip.

Do you just want them to be sitting their or do you want them to be saying somethin?  

PupStitches

Feral Sex Symbol

Nicolmt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:29 am
come up with something for them to say. something to get me to chuckle. ill give you creative rights to it. and ill take the coloured one.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:20 pm
^_^ hai hai! I will get right on it. Thank yo.  

PupStitches

Feral Sex Symbol

Nicolmt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:41 pm
ninja -lurky lurk-

-anticipates the comic- whee  
Freebie Land: Artist Listings! (Welcome!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games