Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
Adoption Assistance thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here's some free gold.
  :)
View Results

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:39 am
I've noticed that there are quite a few people. Posting in the adoption thread. Both looking to be adopted. As well as people looking to adopt. Though there isn't much adoption actually going on. So in this thread, I will be acting as a sort of medium. If I see someone that has asked to be adopted. That fits the bill of what you are looking for. I will contact the adopter, letting them know that there is an adoptie that is looking for guidance. I will keep a list of people that I have paired up. Whether I help the process along by contacting the adopter. Or you independently finish with an adoption. I encourage both parties to post in this thread freely. If any of the other crew see this thread and wish to help to manage it. Feel free to do so.

Finished Adoptions:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:28 pm
this's a great idea, awesome job lance! 4laugh  

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:19 pm
A tip about adoptions that I think everyone should realize. More than one person can adopt the same person. The purpose of adoption. Is to pass on the knowledge that you have gained to another.  
Quest and Donation Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games