Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi!!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:55 pm
What i don't understand is why gaia doesn't allow you to buy hair and keep it. Instead its only temporary until you buy another. Unlike other sites where the hair will always be in your inventory once you purchase it! >_>

Now they have eye changing which is nice all...but again..it's only temp until you want to change it. They never let you keep it in your inventory like clothes.

Anyone else wish gaia would allow you to keep purchased hair/eyes.

What do you think of the new salon eye changer?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:45 pm
There's an....eye changer? ...haha-can tell I haven't been to the salon shop on gaia for a while, can't you?

I do agree with the hair though.....in the three years I've been on my avi's hair style has only been changed twice from the original selection because I didn't like spending gold on hair.

Any other time my hair changes is due to a wig or another item.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:05 pm
I'm all aboard with the wigs. What they need to do is make contacts for the eyes, like the Crazy Core ones, that way we can change eyes any time we want. I've changed my hair about three times on Gaia ever. I usually have the hair covered up anyways.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:27 am
Maybe they want to give us like a as close to reality as possible kind of experience? Tho it is indeed more convenient if you want to change hairstyles frequently to suit your outfit:/  

Fate-J

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:13 pm
I also thought about the close to reality thing. But when I saw how soliaonline did it I actually liked it and thought it was more convenient b/c if I do change my outfit then occasionally the hair has to be changed to match. I've done it only 4 times on gaia I believe. (Hair change) ^^
Looks like everyone else didn't change theirs much either.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games