Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devil May Cry Dante

Back to Guilds

Tags: games, anime, a place to talk and relax 

Reply Devil May CRY
Devil May Cry Cutscenes What Is Your Favorite?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiAngelNekoRose

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:29 pm
What is your favorite cutscene(s) from any of the video games and anime? For me it would have to be when Vergil gets the Beowulf Gauntlets and before him and Dante fight the second time. And from DMC4 I love the cutscene before both Nero and Dante fight Echidna and the scene when Dante gets Lucifer. >w< I thought that this might be a fun Topic to discuss.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:43 pm
well one of my favorites is the intro of dmc 3 and my really favorite is the one beetwen dante and that scientist the opera one ^^  

light_dxyagami
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lunawolfsoul1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:26 am
same here my the intro of DMC 3 and 4 and alsowhen neros power awaken alomst kicked aguns a**  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:45 pm
wen dante is fighting the savior i like that one too or wen he is on berial's tail is so funny  

light_dxyagami
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

risachan746

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:06 am
My favorite cutscene is from DMC 4 when Kyrie is getting dragged away by the savior and Nero only grabs her necklace and starts to cry when she could not save her. It made cry crying . Poor Nero crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:03 pm
I love the intro of DMC3 smile although i do like the cutscenes between dante and lady in the middle when she says maybe devil do cry sometimes.

I do like the cutscenes between lucia and dante also in DMC 2  

lime_coolasa

5,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

LadyArtemis 333

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:22 am
My fav is when vergil and dante both fight together to beat the priest in DMC3 and they switch both their swords,and vergil uses dante's gun(ebony) and dante uses ivory,hehe their old saying was "Jackpot"
wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:30 am
my #1 was in devil may cry3 when he fights ice cerberus its funny and cool at the same time "easy there fido how about I take u for a walk...come on puppy lets go"  

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:43 am
I also liked the part when dante fights nevan in devil may cry 3 when he gets her guitar he starts playing this rocking solo of taste the blood its so cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:16 pm
mine is when he gets lucifer in dmc4 how in the rock he makes a heart and then breaks it in half  

darknightdx
Crew

sojo456

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:53 pm
my is when dante got pandora  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:50 am
I know this isnt a cut scene that im going to talk about but I have some news (please forgive me) Im not sure anyone knows this but theres a new video game called (Capcom vs. Marvel 3) and, if you look on youtube and theres a trailer,play the full trailer version and if you watch the middle of it it has dante(capcom) fighting deadpool (marvel). I like this part the best ,I heard this from the E3convention they had in June.  

LadyArtemis 333

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:41 am
I still think dante should have been in that game tasunoko vs capcom ppl would kill just to play as dante in that game  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:16 am
dante actually appears on a game called nocturne i think is the name is of the creator of the persona game series but does anyone know what other games has dante appered in ?  

light_dxyagami
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Devil May CRY

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items