Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Spirits

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spirits, are they out their?
  Of Course
  No Way
  I'm Not Sure
View Results

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:19 pm
Two years ago when I was first researching paganism and trying my own rituals at home is when I was hospitalized with a liver infection I was hitting fevers of 105 degrees daily and when I would have these fevers I would see people and hear things that were not there.

I would have just thought this was some kind of delirium but after I left the hospital and even when I was still in the hospital and got over the fevers I still felt those people there even when I could not see them and from time to time would hear voices and things that were not their either.

Especially the day after my grandma died I head knocking that no one else would hear in the morning and night that would wake me up.

Now recently things have started moving around my room by them selfs. For example last night around 2am I went down stairs to go to the bathroom and when I came back upstairs my desk chair was perfectly straight and in my door away facing my alter. That is not were I left it when I went to sleep and I know this for sure because if I had left it there I would have run into it on my way down to the bathroom and everyone else in the house was asleep so it could not have been them.

Its kind of freaking me out that this is happening to me.
I have even given some of them names I used to jokingly almost blame misplacing things on them but now I wondering if it was not them moving things all along but this was the first time something big like a chair had been moved.

Has things like this happened to anyone else things moving around in their house by them selfs hearing things that are not there?

Any ideas as to what might be causing it or the reason the spirits might have in contacting me if that is what it is?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:57 am
User Image
User Image

in my opinion spirits definitely exist. i cant really give any evidence why i believe this, i just do. there are too many unexplained things in this world to ignore the possibility. (the things happening to you for example)

im not sure if it was an encounter or not but when i used to live in PA i saw this runner. you know how when people run track they croutch before they race? i saw a vague outline of someone like that on top of my stairs. he stood up and ran and was gone before i could blink and he went perfectly level with the second story of the house even though he was positioned so that he should have run down the stairs. (not sure if my mind was playing tricks or not but whateves, it may have been a spirit)

my mother thinks that my bro saw one of my grandpas war buddies. not sure why the buddy would visit him, but he saw a man standing in the vietnam green flight suit deals in the same house

my mother herself has had several visits. at her aunts when she was little she was pushed down the stairs and felt things crawl on her arms. at her own house she saw children dancing around a bush.

my gf took a pic of the tree outside her window with a gorgeous display of swirly fogginess around the branches and at one spot you can see a face. it wasnt there when she snapped the pic and shes not quite That talented at photoshop. if you want i May be able to post it here, but ill have to ask her.

now. as for reasons for contact and why you, i dont think they always have a reason. try asking them politely to leave. that works sometimes. if that doesnt help you can try burning sage

oh, p.s. i think fevers put your mind in a weaker state so you'll see them more. also i think children are more apt to see them as well because i believe that as adults get older they close themselves off to certain things and ignore evidence that is sometimes right in their face.

sorry for the long post, i partly had nothing else to do, and partly wanted to reassure you that your not the only one that sees these things k? ^_^ keep smiling and try researching things about your house. sometimes the history of the house will give you clues as to what spirit may be there

User Image  

x-moon-x-daughter-x

SammyInsanity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:38 pm
Oh they exist alright.
This one spirit was shaking my basement door very quickly when my boyfriend and friend was over smile
i told it to stop ...it stopped...
i told it to do it again ...it did...

i then spoke to it through the ouija board and had my guardian get rid of the mischeivious little guy.
plus when i take pictures you can see orbs and faces in them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:36 am
Ive never had an encounter myself, but I do believe in spirits.
as for why you, all I can say is that everything happens for a reason and its up to you to decipher what their messages mean to you biggrin  

Venra Axel Prey

Wealthy Werewolf

EstellaHanzatsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:18 am
I have a ghost in my house. It's a cat. He comes into my room and sleeps with me. my rooms usually a mess so sometimes i here him walk over the mess through my room before jumping onto my bed. And sometime my cat sees him.
I don't know that i have any other spirits around me though.
Theres two in my friends house though. Her grandmother and a spirit that she believes came with her new cat.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:44 pm
I'm a strong beliver in spirits.
When I was young there was a young women [ 20 or 19]
spirit who would come thorugh my room at night.
I would sit there and watch her smile at me.
It would make me giggle.
Then she would always fade away.
And I would cry.
Then When I was 10 I figured out it was a spirit.
Thats the only experince I have ever had.

T i C k L i S h_E l M o

RubyLight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:50 pm
Spirits are very real. The ones in your house seem very active. As long as they don't get violent, it shouldn't be a problem. If they do anything that really bothers you. Tell them to quit with authority in your voice. Most of them will respect that and quit.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:09 pm
I definitely believe in spirits. I grew up in a haunted house, the house I live in now is definitely haunted.
Something strange, in the bedroom is a mirror that's shaped like a doorway, IN the wall. And we feel strange things coming from it all the time. We see random flashes sometimes, and we've even seen faces in the dark.
I see glowy blobs that are kinda like how I see auras (I can't see the color, just this clear outline) sometimes that just float around, and when you touch them, they feel like a spider webs.
Every once in a while I feel like someone just hopped onto my back, except they're really light, or sometimes like they're hugging me.
I also hear the floor creaking when noone's home, and I've seen this guy that stays in the hallway walking around. He's tall and wears a fedora, and I'm not the only one who's seen him. He's curious and will come over when you talk about him, but I can't see him all the time.  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games